Deploying Cisco Unified Contact Center Express (UCCXD)
This course, Deploying Cisco Unified Contact Center Express (UCCXD) provides the student with hands-on experience and knowledge of tasks typically performed during contact center deployment. This includes the deployment of Cisco Unified Contact Center Express and Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) (Cisco Unified CCX and Cisco Unified IP IVR) as contact center solutions. Tasks include planning, installation, and configuration, scripting, and troubleshooting.
- Cisco Unified Communications system channel partners and resellers
- System engineers
- Customers deploying and maintaining Cisco Unified Contact Center Express products.
- Internetworking Fundamentals
- Basic IP telephony concepts
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Cisco IP phones, Cisco IP Communicator
- Contact Center operations
- Provide a comprehensive overview of the Cisco Unified Contact Center Express product suite. This overview will cover descriptions of the product, compatibility, and hardware and software options, architecture, and sizing and ordering tools.
- Provide a complete description of the Cisco Unified CCX installation process, the configuration required with an overview of most common configuration web pages, and describe the call flow processes needed to establish a call on Cisco Unified CCX.
- Describe the Cisco Unified CCX script editor, how it is installed and how to implement common IVR scripting techniques.
- Provide a comprehensive view of Cisco Unified CCX ACD operations to include basic contact center build-up, scripting, agent and supervisor desktop configurations, advanced scripting topics, and reporting.
- Describe how to install, configure and use features found in Cisco Unified CCX Premium such as, Remote Monitoring, Outbound Dialer, Agent Email, Agent Web Chat, and Automatic Speech Recognition (ASR) and Text-to-Speech (TTS).
- Understand how to maintain and monitor a Cisco Unified CCX system.
Register 21 days before class start date and save 10%! Enter discount code EARLY10 during registration.
Register 21 days before class start date and save $250! Enter discount code EARLY250 during registration.
Module 1: Cisco Unified CCX Product Overview
- Lesson 1: Cisco Unified CCX Product Packages
- Lesson 2: Cisco Unified CCX Architecture
- Lesson 3: Designing Cisco Unified CCX
Module 2: Cisco Unified CCX Installation and Configuration
- Lesson 1: Installing Cisco Unified CCX
- â€‹Lesson 2: Managing Cisco Unified CCX
- Lesson 3: Configuring Basic Properties of Cisco Unified CCX
Module 3: Cisco Unified CCX Scripting
- Lesson 1: Understanding Script Editor Basics
- Lesson 2: Creating a Basic IVR Script
- Lesson 3: Prompting and Collecting Information
- Lesson 4: Accessing an External Database
- Lesson 5: Making Decisions
- Lesson 6: Confirming Caller Input
Module 4: Cisco Unified CCX ACD Operations
- Lesson 1: Implementing Cisco Unified CCX
- Lesson 2: Scripting Fundamentals for Cisco Unified CCX
- Lesson 3: Using Desktop Administration
- Lesson 4: Advanced Cisco Unified Contact Center Express Scripting Topics
- Lesson 5: Using Cisco Unified CCX Reports
Module 5: Cisco Unified Contact Center Express Premium Functions
- Lesson 1: Configuring the Outbound Dialer
- Lesson 2: Configuring Agent Email and Agent Web Chat
- Lesson 3: Understanding ASR and TTS
Module 6: Cisco Unified CCX Maintenance
- Lesson 1: Using Cisco Unified RTMT
- Lesson 2: Using the Disaster Recovery System
Is there a discount available for current students?
UMBC students and alumni, as well as students who have previously taken a public training course with UMBC Training Centers are eligible for a 10% discount, capped at $250. Please provide a copy of your UMBC student ID or an unofficial transcript or the name of the UMBC Training Centers course you have completed. Online courses are excluded from this offer.
What is the cancellation and refund policy?
Student will receive a refund of paid registration fees only if UMBC Training Centers receives a notice of cancellation at least 10 business days prior to the class start date for classes or the exam date for exams.