Enterprise Cloud Computing
This course provides an overview of Enterprise Cloud Computing. It is aimed at a broad audience including technology managers. Cloud computing models are discussed, including public, private and hybrid clouds. Major Cloud platforms such as Amazon AWS and Microsoft Azure are analyzed. Important issues such as Compliance, Security and Legacy system migration are discussed.
System Architects, System/Network/Database Administrators, IT Operations Staff, Systems Analysts/Engineers, Information Security and Compliance Managers, IT Leaders, IT Managers and Supervisors.
Understanding of IT System and Platform architecture and lifecycle concepts.
1, 2, or 3 Full Days (this course can be customized for Government or Corporate clients – in either the number of topics covered from the course outline and/or the level of depth in which the topics are explored).
Register 21 days before class start date and save 10%! Enter discount code EARLY10 during registration.
Register 21 days before class start date and save $250! Enter discount code EARLY250 during registration.
1. Cloud Fundamental Concepts
- Cloud Computing Model vs. Traditional Data Center
- Cloud Computing Fundamentals
- Public, Private and Hybrid Clouds
- Cloud Vendor Landscape
- Cloud Computing Economics
- Security & Compliance
- HA/DR Considerations
- Legacy System Migration Considerations
- Cloud Service Brokerage (CSB) Core Concepts
2. Cloud Business Operations
- Sourcing and Vendor Management
- Business Relationship Management
- Financial Management
- Organizational Change Management
- Innovation Planning
3. Cloud Service Operations
- Service Management
- Service Catalog
- Performance Management
- Configuration Management
- Continuous Service Improvement
- Knowledge Management
- Release & Deploy Management
- Continuity/Disaster Recovery
- Change Management
- EOC/SOC/TOC Related Services
4. Technical Cloud Operations
- Cloud Hosting (IaaS, PaaS, Saas)
- Cloud Engineering Management
- Infrastructure Management
- Identity, Credential, & Access Management
- Architecture Management
- Platform Engineering
- Requirements Design
- Cloud Security Operations
Is there a discount available for current students?
UMBC students and alumni, as well as students who have previously taken a public training course with UMBC Training Centers are eligible for a 10% discount, capped at $250. Please provide a copy of your UMBC student ID or an unofficial transcript or the name of the UMBC Training Centers course you have completed. Online courses are excluded from this offer.
What is the cancellation and refund policy?
Student will receive a refund of paid registration fees only if UMBC Training Centers receives a notice of cancellation at least 10 business days prior to the class start date for classes or the exam date for exams.