Administering Unified Contact Center Enterprise with CVP Part 2 (AUCCE 2)
Administering Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Part 2 (AUCCE Part 2) is an Advanced 5 day instructor-led course for system engineers and customers who will be involved with day 2 support of a UCCE solution deployed in a CVP comprehensive environment. This course gives the learner an understanding of the requirements, resources and tools required to perform complex adds, moves and changes in the inbound/outbound UCCE environment.This course is intended for those performing advanced administration of the solution, or who may be responsible for Level 2-3 support of the solution. The AUCCE Part 1 course or equivalent prior experience is a prerequisite for attending this course. This course is also a good companion course to the DUCCE course which covers more detail on the installation/maintenance of the solution. The overall goal of this course is advanced administration of the solution by a deeper exposure into the technical operational requirements and the tools used to configure and ensure functionality. Do Not take this course if you are new to CCE, you will not have a good time. If you are already working with CCE, or if you’ve taken the Part 1 course, you’ll love this course!
Who Should Take This Course
AUDIENCEThe primary audience for this course is as follows:
- Cisco Unified Communications system channel partners and resellers
- Day 2 support personnel responsible advanced administration and support of the UCCE environment
PREREQUISITESThe knowledge and skills that a learner should have before attending this course are as follows:
- Attendance of AUCCE Part 1 or equivalent real world experience is a requirement to attend this course
- DO NOT take this course if you are new to UCCE, you will be wasting your time and time of those around you in class! You need some experience with UCCE before attending this course!! If you cannot spell UCCE, this course is not for you! If you don’t know what ICM object binds a Dialed Number to a Script, you need to take the Part 1 course, not this one! If you don’t know the 2 main uses for Call Types, you should not take this course!! Obviously, this means you need some prerequisite knowledge before attending this course.
- Working knowledge of Unified Communications Manager and Voice Gateways would be really helpful. Take the VFCC course, by example!
Why You Should Take This Course
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Demonstrate advanced proficiency with add/move/change of the ACD/PBX (agent/skill) environment of UCCE.
- Demonstrate advanced proficiency with add/move/change of the IVR (prompt/collect) environment of UCCE including both MicroApp and VXML solution scripting (ICM Scripting and Call Studio scripting).
- Demonstrate effective use of system tools to track and troubleshoot a call within a call flow.
Register 21 days before class start date and save 10%! Enter discount code EARLY10 during registration.
Register 21 days before class start date and save $250! Enter discount code EARLY250 during registration.
Module 1: Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Foundations
Module 2: CCE Configuration and Scripting Review
- Lesson 1: Introducing UCCE
- Lesson 2: Unified CCE Architecture and Components
- Lesson 3: UCCE Terms, Routing and Additional Components
- Lesson 4: Accessing UCCE Tools
Module 3: Implementing Business Rules
- Lesson 1: Configuration Manager and Script Editor Review
- Lesson 2: CTI Review
- Lesson 3: Agent Skill Review
- Lesson 4: Microapps and Media File Review
- Lesson 5: Precision Routing Review
- Lesson 6: Transfers and RONA Review
- Lesson 7: Mobile Agents
Module 4: CCE VXML Solution
- Lesson 1: Advanced Scripting and Routing
- Lesson 2: ICM Scripting Variables, Expressions, Formulae and Functions
- Lesson 3: Creating and Admin Script for Time of Day Routing
- Lesson 4: Creating Feature Control Sets and Users
Module 5: CCE Outbound
- Lesson 1: Basic VXML Functionality
- Lesson 2: Installing and Configuring VXML solution
- Lesson 3: Basic VXML – SQL Database Lookup
- Lesson 4: Exploring Courtesy Callback
- Lesson 5: Agent Greeting
Module 6: CCE Support considerations
- Lesson 1: Introduction to Outbound Option
- Lesson 2: Configuring Outbound Option for Agent and IVR Campaigns
- Lesson 1: Supporting UCCE
- Lesson 2: Diagnostic Framework Suite
- Lesson 3: UCCE Support
- Lesson 4: Tracking an Agent call through the Database
- Lab 1-1: Review Labs
- Lab 1-2: Verify and Prepare the Lab Environment
- Lab 1-3: Explore and Verify Your Voice Gateway
- Lab 1-4: Explore and Verify CVP and ICM Servers
- Lab 2-1: Administering ICM Dialed Numbers and Call Types
- Lab 2-2: Media Files and Variables in ICM Scripts
- Lab 2-3: Basic IVR Scripting with MicroApps
- Lab 2-4: Configure ICM for Agent and Skill Group Functionality
- Lab 2-5: Configure UCM for Agent Functionality
- Lab 2-6: Install CTIOS Agent Desktop (optional)
- Lab 2-7: Scripting for Skill Groups and Queuing
- Lab 2-8: Configuring Precision Routing
- Lab 2-9: RONA
- Lab 2-10: Configure CTI Route Point for CCE Calls and Agent-Initiated Transfers (Optional)
- Lab 2-11: Configure Agent Transfers via Dialed Number Plan (Optional)
- Lab 2-12: Configure Calls Using SIP with Proxy (3XY2) (Optional)
- Lab 3-1: Administrative Scripts
- Lab 3-2: Feature Control Sets and Users
- Lab 4-1: VXML Server Configuration and Call Studio Installation
- Lab 4-2: Create and Deploy a Cisco Unified Call Studio Project
- Lab 4-3: Integrate VXML Applications with ICM Script
- Lab 4-4: SQL DB Lookup Functionality for VXML
- Lab 4-5: Courtesy Callback (CCB)
- Lab 4-6: Agent Greeting
- Lab 5-1: Basic Outbound Agent Campaign
- Lab 6-1: Using Troubleshooting Tools
- Lab 6-2: Track a call thru RCD/TCD Records
- Lab 6-3: Instructor Break/Fix
Is there a discount available for current students?
UMBC students and alumni, as well as students who have previously taken a public training course with UMBC Training Centers are eligible for a 10% discount, capped at $250. Please provide a copy of your UMBC student ID or an unofficial transcript or the name of the UMBC Training Centers course you have completed. Online courses are excluded from this offer.
What is the cancellation and refund policy?
Student will receive a refund of paid registration fees only if UMBC Training Centers receives a notice of cancellation at least 10 business days prior to the class start date for classes or the exam date for exams.