Analyzing Data with SQL Server Reporting Services
This course teaches students how to implement a SQL Server 2016 Reporting Services solution for data analysis in an organization. The course discusses how to use the Reporting Services development tools to create and manage reports and implement self-service BI solutions.
Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system and its core functionality. Working knowledge of Transact-SQL, such as that taught in 20761C.
The primary audience for this course is database professionals who need to fulfil a BI developer role to create reports. Primary responsibilities will include implementing reports and mobile reports. The secondary audiences for this course are power information workers.
Upon completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe reporting services and it’s components
- Describe reporting services data sources
- Implement paginated reports
- Work with reporting services data
- Visualize data with reporting services
- Aggregate report data
- Share reporting services reports
- Administer reporting services
- Expand and integrate reporting services
- Describe mobile reports
- Develop mobile reports
Register 21 days before class start date and save 10%! Enter discount code EARLY10 during registration.
Register 21 days before class start date and save $250! Enter discount code EARLY250 during registration.
- Introduction to Reporting Services
- Reporting Services Data Sources
- Creating Paginated Reports
- Working with Reporting Services Data
- Visualizing Data with Report Services
- Summarizing Report Data
- Sharing Reporting Services Reports
- Administering Reporting Services
- Extending and Integrating Reporting Services
- Introduction to Mobile Reports
- Developing Mobile Reports
Is there a discount available for current students?
UMBC students and alumni, as well as students who have previously taken a public training course with UMBC Training Centers are eligible for a 10% discount, capped at $250. Please provide a copy of your UMBC student ID or an unofficial transcript or the name of the UMBC Training Centers course you have completed. Online courses are excluded from this offer.
What is the cancellation and refund policy?
Student will receive a refund of paid registration fees only if UMBC Training Centers receives a notice of cancellation at least 10 business days prior to the class start date for classes or the exam date for exams.