Apache Qpid Messaging with Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform (CL314)
Apache Qpid Messaging with Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® OpenStack® Platform (CL314) is for system administrators, cloud administrators, and cloud operators who intend to implement Apache Qpid as a standalone service or as part of Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform.
Who Should Take This Course
This class is for Linux system administrators, cloud administrators, and cloud operators interested in or responsible for maintaining a private cloud. Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA®) certification or requisite level of knowledge is highly recommended.
Students should have the following:
- Some understanding of Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform is useful, but not required. Taking our Red Hat OpenStack Administration (CL210) course can help you understand basic OpenStack infrastructure.
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) certification or equivalent experience
- For candidates that have not earned an RHCSA, confirmation of the correct skills and knowledge can be obtained by passing the online skills assessment.
Why You Should Take This Course
Upon completing this course, students will be able to:
- Implement Apache Qpid as a standalone service or as part of Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform
Register 21 days before class start date and save 10%! Enter discount code EARLY10 during registration.
Register 21 days before class start date and save $250! Enter discount code EARLY250 during registration.
Implementing the Apache Qpid messaging broker
- Install Apache Qpid and secure Qpid using SASL and SSL.
Queueing with Apache Qpid
- Discuss message workflow in Apache Qpid.
Implementing Apache Qpid in Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform
- Configure Apache Qpid as a message broker for the Cinder block storage service.
Troubleshooting Apache Qpid
- Troubleshoot Apache Qpid internal workflows with an OpenStack service.
Implementing Apache Qpid high availability
- Configure high availability with Apache Qpid.
Performance tuning for Apache Qpid
- Measure and tune Apache Qpid.
Is there a discount available for current students?
UMBC students and alumni, as well as students who have previously taken a public training course with UMBC Training Centers are eligible for a 10% discount, capped at $250. Please provide a copy of your UMBC student ID or an unofficial transcript or the name of the UMBC Training Centers course you have completed. Online courses are excluded from this offer.
What is the cancellation and refund policy?
Student will receive a refund of paid registration fees only if UMBC Training Centers receives a notice of cancellation at least 10 business days prior to the class start date for classes or the exam date for exams.