AWS Business Essentials
AWS Business Essentials helps IT business decision makers understand the benefits of cloud computing and how a cloud strategy can help you meet your business objectives. In this course we discuss the advantages of cloud computing for your business and the fundamentals of AWS, including financial benefits. This course also introduces you to successful cloud adoption frameworks so to help you consider the AWS platform within your cloud computing strategy.
This course is for IT Business Decision-Makers and individuals who are new to working with AWS.
Students should have working knowledge of IT infrastructure concepts, familiarity with basic finance concepts, and familiarity with basic IT security concepts.
Upon completing this course, students will be able to:
- Identify the value and benefits of the AWS cloud
- Recognize the valuable ways that the AWS platform can be used
- Understand the robust security capabilities, controls, and assurances in place to maintain security and data protection
- Articulate the financial impact the AWS cloud can have on an organization’s procurement cycle, cost management, and contracts, while minimizing risks associated with consumption-based pricing models
Register 21 days before class start date and save 10%! Enter discount code EARLY10 during registration.
Register 21 days before class start date and save $250! Enter discount code EARLY250 during registration.
- Benefits of Cloud Computing and Defining Your Cloud Strategy
- Introduction to the AWS Cloud
- Security and Compliance
- Cloud Financials
- Migrating to the Cloud: Next Steps
Is there a discount available for current students?
UMBC students and alumni, as well as students who have previously taken a public training course with UMBC Training Centers are eligible for a 10% discount, capped at $250. Please provide a copy of your UMBC student ID or an unofficial transcript or the name of the UMBC Training Centers course you have completed. Online courses are excluded from this offer.
What is the cancellation and refund policy?
Student will receive a refund of paid registration fees only if UMBC Training Centers receives a notice of cancellation at least 10 business days prior to the class start date for classes or the exam date for exams.