AWS Certified Solutions Architect Workshop
Prepare for your exam the right way with the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate Exam Readiness workshop. Learn to navigate the questions and structure of the test and interpret concepts being tested. Sign up for the AWS Certification Associate exam workshop today.
The AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate exam validates technical expertise in designing and deploying scalable, highly available, and fault-tolerant systems on the AWS platform. In this half-day, intermediate-level workshop, we will explore the exam’s topic areas, mapping them to architecting on AWS and to specific areas to study. We will review sample exam questions in each topic area, teaching you how to interpret the concepts being tested so that you can better eliminate incorrect responses.
This course is delivered through a mix of:
- Classroom training
- Group discussion
- Sample exercise questions
This workshop is intended for:
- Individuals who are preparing to take the AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate exam
- Solutions architects
We recommend that attendees of this workshop have the following prerequisites:
- At least one year of hands-on experience designing and deploying scalable, highly available, and fault-tolerant systems on the AWS platform
- In-depth knowledge of at least one high-level programming language
- Attended course “Architecting on AWS” or equivalent knowledge
This workshop is designed to teach you how to:
- What to expect from the exam
- How the exam is structured, including question types
- How to determine how questions relate to AWS architectural concepts
- How to interpret the concepts being tested by an exam question
- How to allocate your study time for the exam
Register 21 days before class start date and save 10%! Enter discount code EARLY10 during registration.
Register 21 days before class start date and save $250! Enter discount code EARLY250 during registration.
Is there a discount available for current students?
UMBC students and alumni, as well as students who have previously taken a public training course with UMBC Training Centers are eligible for a 10% discount, capped at $250. Please provide a copy of your UMBC student ID or an unofficial transcript or the name of the UMBC Training Centers course you have completed. Online courses are excluded from this offer.
What is the cancellation and refund policy?
Student will receive a refund of paid registration fees only if UMBC Training Centers receives a notice of cancellation at least 10 business days prior to the class start date for classes or the exam date for exams.