Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP)
In the ever-changing world of the cloud, you face unique security challenges every day — from new threats to sensitive data, to uneducated internal teams. Take command with the CCSP: the premier cloud security certification.
The CCSP is a global credential that represents the highest standard for cloud security expertise. It was co-created by (ISC)² and Cloud Security Alliance — leading stewards for information security and cloud computing security. When you earn this cloud security certification, you prove you have deep knowledge and hands-on experience with cloud security architecture, design, operations and service orchestration.
Review, refresh and expand your cloud security knowledge.
Identify areas you need to study for the CCSP exam.
The CCSP is one of the hottest certifications on the market today. But is this cloud security certification right for you? The answer is yes if you:
- Are an experienced IT professional who’s involved with IT architecture, web and cloud security engineering, information security, governance, risk and compliance or IT auditing.
- Are heavily involved with the cloud (or you’d like to be) in a global environment. You’re responsible for migrating to, managing or advising on the integrity of cloud-based software, such as SalesForce, Office 365, Optum, Impact Cloud, JIRA Software, SharePoint or CTERA.
- Are an early adopter who loves being on the leading edge of technology.
- Are passionate about security.
- Want to differentiate yourself (or your business).
- Want to stay up-to-speed on rapidly evolving cloud technologies, threats and mitigation strategies.
- A minimum of five years cumulative, paid, full-time work experience in information technology
- Of which three years must be in information security and one year in one or more of the six domains of the CCSP Common Body of Knowledge (CBK)
Register 21 days before class start date and save 10%! Enter discount code EARLY10 during registration.
Register 21 days before class start date and save $250! Enter discount code EARLY250 during registration.
Is there a discount available for current students?
UMBC students and alumni, as well as students who have previously taken a public training course with UMBC Training Centers are eligible for a 10% discount, capped at $250. Please provide a copy of your UMBC student ID or an unofficial transcript or the name of the UMBC Training Centers course you have completed. Online courses are excluded from this offer.
What is the cancellation and refund policy?
Student will receive a refund of paid registration fees only if UMBC Training Centers receives a notice of cancellation at least 10 business days prior to the class start date for classes or the exam date for exams.