Docker Fundamentals + Enterprise Operations Bundle (DOCKER-FUN-OPS)
The Docker Fundamentals + Enterprise Operations Bundle includes the full Docker for Enterprise Operations course as well as the prerequisite Docker Fundamentals course run back to back in a single intensive training experience. The Docker Fundamentals training course features the foundational concepts and practices of containerization on a single Docker node. The course offers learners the opportunity to assimilate basic container orchestration and how to scale Docker across multiple nodes in a simple swarm cluster. This course provides essential foundational knowledge for subsequent Docker courses. As the follow-on to the Docker Fundamentals course, Docker for Enterprise Operations is a role-based course is designed for Docker Operations teams to accelerate their Docker journey in the enterprise. The course covers in-depth core advanced features of Docker EE and best practices to apply these features at scale with enterprise workloads. Platform Availability: Linux, Windows (Fundamentals Only)
IT professionals with an operations or system administration background desiring an intense and rapid onramp to Docker technologies
By the end of this course successfull learners will be able to:
- Assess the advantages of a containerized software development & deployment
- Use Docker engine features necessary for running containerized applications
- Utilize Swarm and Kubernetes orchestrators to deploy, maintain, and scale a distributed application
- Identify the key features of UCP and DTR
- Deploy applications on UCP using Swarm or Kubernetes, governed by secure, role-based authentication and authorization
- Establish a secure supply chain for containerized software development using DTR
Register 21 days before class start date and save 10%! Enter discount code EARLY10 during registration.
Register 21 days before class start date and save $250! Enter discount code EARLY250 during registration.
- Introducing Docker
- Containerization Fundamentals
- Creating Images
- Docker Volumes
- Docker Networking Basics
- Introduction to Swarm Mode
- Introduction to Kubernetes
- Fundamentals Signature Assignment
- Introduction to Docker Enterprise Edition
- Universal Control Plane
- User Management and Access Control
- UCP Orchestration
- Container Network Operations
- Application Health and Readiness Checks
- Platform Security
- Docker Trusted Registry
- DTR Organizations and Teams
- Content Trust
- Image Security Scanning
- Repository Automation
- Image Management
- Operations Signature Assignment
- Is there a discount available for current students?UMBC students and alumni, as well as students who have previously taken a public training course with UMBC Training Centers are eligible for a 10% discount, capped at $250. Please provide a copy of your UMBC student ID or an unofficial transcript or the name of the UMBC Training Centers course you have completed. Online courses are excluded from this offer.
- What is the cancellation and refund policy?Student will receive a refund of paid registration fees only if UMBC Training Centers receives a notice of cancellation at least 10 business days prior to the class start date for classes or the exam date for exams.
- What is Live Online training?Classes marked Live Online have the same content and expert instructors as our classroom training, but are delivered entirely online through our virtual classroom environment. Each class session is live, and led by an Instructor.