Docker Troubleshooting and Support
The Docker Troubleshooting & Support course is a role-based course designed for an organization’s support teams to troubleshoot the variety of issues that arise in their Docker journey. The course covers best practices to identify and remedy production issues as well as remedy resource problems and network-related issues. Completion of the Docker Fundamentals and Enterprise Operations course is strongly recommended as a prerequisite. Platform Availability: Linux
Technical Support professionals working in an Enterprise developing mission critical line of business applications.
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Plan a troubleshooting strategy supported by information provided by the Docker platform
- Identify and fix issues with the Docker Engine, UCP and DTR
- Identify and fix system resource problems impacting the Docker Platform
Register 21 days before class start date and save 10%! Enter discount code EARLY10 during registration.
Register 21 days before class start date and save $250! Enter discount code EARLY250 during registration.
- Problem Solving Strategies
- Logging & Monitoring Strategies
- Docker Documentation
- UCP Support Dump
- Troubleshooting Resource Problems
- Troubleshooting Networking Problems
- Troubleshooting UCP
- Troubleshooting DTR
- Disaster Recovery
- Engaging Docker Support
- Troubleshooting & Support Signature Assignment
- Is there a discount available for current students?UMBC students and alumni, as well as students who have previously taken a public training course with UMBC Training Centers are eligible for a 10% discount, capped at $250. Please provide a copy of your UMBC student ID or an unofficial transcript or the name of the UMBC Training Centers course you have completed. Online courses are excluded from this offer.
- What is the cancellation and refund policy?Student will receive a refund of paid registration fees only if UMBC Training Centers receives a notice of cancellation at least 10 business days prior to the class start date for classes or the exam date for exams.
- What is Live Online training?Classes marked Live Online have the same content and expert instructors as our classroom training, but are delivered entirely online through our virtual classroom environment. Each class session is live, and led by an Instructor.