MCSA: Windows Server 2016
In an intensive and immersive hands-on learning environment, you will prepare for the MCSA: Windows Server 2016 certification exams. This extended-hours boot camp, led by senior instructors, includes targeted lectures using Microsoft Learning recommended content and 12 months of access to more than 40 remote labs.
This boot camp includes all the exam vouchers required for certification, along with one free retake voucher if needed.
You will prepare for these exams:
- 70-740 : Installation, Storage, and Compute with Windows Server 2016
- 70-741: Networking with Windows Server 2016
- 70-742: Identity with Windows Server 2016
- IT professionals with at least two years of hands-on experience implementing and administering network and desktop operating systems
- Systems engineers, network engineers, systems analysts, network analysts, and technical consultants who want to prepare for their MCSA: Windows Server 2016 credential in an accelerated format
- MCSAs on Windows Server 2012
- Two years of hands-on experience working in a Windows Server 2012 R2 or Windows Server 2016 environment
- Hands-on Windows Client experience Windows 8, or Windows 10 is recommended but not required
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Implement and manage Storage Spaces and Data Deduplication
- Install and configure Microsoft Hyper-V
- Deploy, configure, and manage Windows and Hyper-V containers
- High availability and disaster recovery technologies in Windows Server 2016
- Plan, create, and manage a failover cluster
- Implement failover clustering for Hyper-V virtual machines
- Implement Domain Name System (DNS)
- Implement and manage IP address management (IPAM)
- Plan for remote access
- Implement DirectAccess
- Implement virtual private networks (VPNs)
- Implement networking for branch offices
- Implement AD DS in complex environments
- Implement AD DS sites, and configure and manage replication
- Implement and manage Group Policy Objects (GPOs)
- Manage user settings by using GPOs
- Secure AD DS and user accounts
- Implement and manage a certificate authority (CA) hierarchy with AD CS
- Deploy and manage certificates
- Implement and administer AD FS
Register 21 days before class start date and save 10%! Enter discount code EARLY10 during registration.
Register 21 days before class start date and save $250! Enter discount code EARLY250 during registration.
Is there a discount available for current students?
UMBC students and alumni, as well as students who have previously taken a public training course with UMBC Training Centers are eligible for a 10% discount, capped at $250. Please provide a copy of your UMBC student ID or an unofficial transcript or the name of the UMBC Training Centers course you have completed. Online courses are excluded from this offer.
What is the cancellation and refund policy?
Student will receive a refund of paid registration fees only if UMBC Training Centers receives a notice of cancellation at least 10 business days prior to the class start date for classes or the exam date for exams.