Developers, Technical Leads, and Software Architects.
Upon completion of this course, the student will understand:
- The React Framework
- Essential MongoDB
- Debugging and Unit testing on Node.js
- Full-stack application projects
Register 21 days before class start date and save 10%! Enter discount code EARLY10 during registration.
Register 21 days before class start date and save $250! Enter discount code EARLY250 during registration.
- React Overview
- ES6 in a Nutshell
- Babel Command-Line Interface
- Basic Components and JSX
- React Component Concepts
- React Components with ES6 Classes
- React Router
- Building React Apps with Redux
- Unit Testing React with Jest
- Introduction to MongoDB
- MongoDB Data Model
- MongoDB Architecture
- MongoDB Administration
- Working with Data in MongoDB
- Indexes in MongoDB
- Introduction to Node.js
- Module and Dependency Management
- The File System Module
- Basic Web Application Development
- Debugging and Unit Testing
- Introduction to Express
- Express Middleware
- Accessing MongoDB from Node.js
- Clustering and Failover
Is there a discount available for current students?
UMBC students and alumni, as well as students who have previously taken a public training course with UMBC Training Centers are eligible for a 10% discount, capped at $250. Please provide a copy of your UMBC student ID or an unofficial transcript or the name of the UMBC Training Centers course you have completed. Online courses are excluded from this offer.
What is the cancellation and refund policy?
Student will receive a refund of paid registration fees only if UMBC Training Centers receives a notice of cancellation at least 10 business days prior to the class start date for classes or the exam date for exams.