Microsoft Azure Developer Advanced Solutions Track (AZ-201)
This course is designed for developers who already know how to code in at least one of the Azure-supported languages.
This course is part of a series of four courses to help you prepare for Microsoft Azure Developer certification exam AZ-201: Develop Advanced Microsoft Azure Cloud Solutions. These courses are designed for developers who already know how to code in at least one of the Azure-supported languages.
The coursework covers:
- How to ensure you solution meets performance expectations in Azure. It covers asynchronous processing, autoscaling, long-running tasks, and distributed transactions. Additionally, you’ll learn how to leverage Azure Search for textual content, and how to implement instrumentation and logging in your development solution.
- How to integrate and manage APIs by using the API Management service, configure a message-based integration architecture, and develop an application message model.
- How to integrate Azure Cognitive Services, like Computer Vision, QnA Maker, and natural language processing in your solution. You’ll also learn how to create and manage bots using the Bot Framework and Azure portal. The course also covers leveraging Azure Time Series Insights, Stream Analytics and the IoT Hub for your IoT solution.
Upon completion of this course, you will have the following skills:
- Learn to develop for asynchronous processing and how to implement the appropriate asynchronous compute model.
- Implement autoscaling in your solution and implement code that addresses transient state.
- Discover how to implement large-scale, parallel and high-performance apps by using batches.
- Learn to implement, and manage, distributed transactions.
- Configure instrumentation in an app or service by using Application Insights and other tools.
- Manage APIs by using API Management (APIM)
- Create an APIM instance, configure authentication for APIs, create an API gateway, and define policies for APIs
- Configure a message-based integration architecture by using the services included in Azure.
- Configure an app or service to send email
- Develop an application message model including message schema and message exchange.
- Create an event model, topics, and subscriptions
- Learn to develop solutions using Computer Vision.
- Use speech services and natural language processing in your app.
- Create and manage dictionaries for FAQ generation by using QnA maker.
- Leverage Bing Search in your application.
- Create and register simple bot using the Bot Framework, and manage a bot using the Azure Portal.
- Configure Azure Time Series Insights for your IoT solution.
- Configure the Stream Analytics Service for inputs and outputs for your IoT device.
Register 21 days before class start date and save 10%! Enter discount code EARLY10 during registration.
Register 21 days before class start date and save $250! Enter discount code EARLY250 during registration.
Is there a discount available for current students?
UMBC students and alumni, as well as students who have previously taken a public training course with UMBC Training Centers are eligible for a 10% discount, capped at $250. Please provide a copy of your UMBC student ID or an unofficial transcript or the name of the UMBC Training Centers course you have completed. Online courses are excluded from this offer.
What is the cancellation and refund policy?
Student will receive a refund of paid registration fees only if UMBC Training Centers receives a notice of cancellation at least 10 business days prior to the class start date for classes or the exam date for exams.