Microsoft Azure Developer Core Solutions Track (AZ-200)
This course prepares you for Microsoft Azure Developer certification exam AZ-200: Develop Core Microsoft Azure Cloud Solutions. This course is designed for developers who already know how to code in at least one of the Azure-supported languages.
The coursework covers Azure architecture, design and connectivity patterns, choosing the right storage solution for your development needs, developing solutions leveraging Azure Storage options including: Cosmos DB, Azure Storage tables, file storage, Blob, relations databases and caching and content delivery networks, creating App Service Web Apps; notification and offline sync for mobile apps; Service Fabric; serverless Azure Functions; managing bulk operations through the Batch Service API; Azure Kubernetes Service; and Azure Media Services, authentication work in Azure, and how to implement secure data solutions with: encryption; Azure Key Vault; and SSL and TLS communications.
Upon completion of this course, you will have the following skills:
- Learn common Azure application design and connectivity patterns
- Measuring and planning throughput, and data access structure
- Learn about Azure networking topologies
- Connect to storage in Azure
- Design and implement policies to Tables
- Create, read, update, and delete tables by using code
- Develop for Azure Redis cache and content delivery networks
- Develop solutions that use blob storage
- Create an Azure app service web app by using Azure CLI, Powershell, and other tools
- Create documentation for the API by using open source and other tools
- Add push notifications and enable offline sync for mobile apps
- Develop stateful and stateless apps on Service Fabric
- Create Azure functions including bindings and triggers
- Define and run scheduled bulk operations
- Create an Azure Container Service (ACS/AKS) cluster using Azure CLI and Azure Portal
- Develop media solutions that use AI services
- Learn about the different authentication options, including multi-factor, available in Azure and how they operate
- Learn about implementing access control in your solution including claims- and role-based authorization
- Implement secure data solutions by using encryption, Azure confidential computing, and SSL/TLS communications
- Manage cryptographic keys in Azure Key Vault
Register 21 days before class start date and save 10%! Enter discount code EARLY10 during registration.
Register 21 days before class start date and save $250! Enter discount code EARLY250 during registration.
Is there a discount available for current students?
UMBC students and alumni, as well as students who have previously taken a public training course with UMBC Training Centers are eligible for a 10% discount, capped at $250. Please provide a copy of your UMBC student ID or an unofficial transcript or the name of the UMBC Training Centers course you have completed. Online courses are excluded from this offer.
What is the cancellation and refund policy?
Student will receive a refund of paid registration fees only if UMBC Training Centers receives a notice of cancellation at least 10 business days prior to the class start date for classes or the exam date for exams.