Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE): Server Infrastructure
The MCSE: Server Infrastructure 2012 certification validates that you have the skills needed to run a highly efficient and modern data center, with expertise in identity management, systems management, virtualization, storage, and networking. Earning this certification will qualify you for such jobs as computer support specialist and information security analyst.
UMBC Training Centers offers this boot camp which will help you gain the skills required for the certification and help prepare you to take the certification exams.
To acquire the MCSE: Server Infrastructure 2012 certification, you must pass two exams:
- Exam 70-413: Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure
- Exam 70-414: Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure
MCSA 2012 certification and/or training is required.
Register 21 days before class start date and save 10%! Enter discount code EARLY10 during registration.
Register 21 days before class start date and save $250! Enter discount code EARLY250 during registration.
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Plan and deploy a server infrastructure
- Design and implement network infrastructure services
- Design and implement network access services
- Design and implement an Active Directory infrastructure (logical)
- Design and implement an Active Directory infrastructure (physical)
- Manage and maintain a server infrastructure
- Plan and implement a highly available enterprise infrastructure
- Plan and implement a server virtualization infrastructure
- Design and implement identity and access solutions
Is there a discount available for current students?
UMBC students and alumni, as well as students who have previously taken a public training course with UMBC Training Centers are eligible for a 10% discount, capped at $250. Please provide a copy of your UMBC student ID or an unofficial transcript or the name of the UMBC Training Centers course you have completed. Online courses are excluded from this offer.
What is the cancellation and refund policy?
Student will receive a refund of paid registration fees only if UMBC Training Centers receives a notice of cancellation at least 10 business days prior to the class start date for classes or the exam date for exams.