Oracle Database 12C: Install and Upgrade Workshop
This Oracle Database 12c: Install and Upgrade Workshop gives you detailed information to help you install Oracle Database 12c software. Expert Oracle instructors will teach you how to create a container database and provision pluggable databases. In this course, you will be introduced to Oracle Database Cloud Service.
Administrator, Database Administrator
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Install Oracle Grid Infrastructure for a Standalone Server.
- Use Oracle Restart to manage components.
- Upgrade an existing Oracle Database to Oracle Database 12c.
- Create a container database and provision pluggable databases.
- Gain an understanding of the Oracle Database Cloud Service.
Register 21 days before class start date and save 10%! Enter discount code EARLY10 during registration.
Register 21 days before class start date and save $250! Enter discount code EARLY250 during registration.
- Oracle Database 12c Overview
- Installing Oracle Grid Infrastructure for a Standalone Server
- Installing Oracle Database Software
- Creating an Oracle Database by Using DBCA
- Using Oracle Restart
- Introduction to Upgrading to Oracle Database 12c
- Preparing to Upgrade to Oracle Database 12c
- Upgrading to Oracle Database 12c
- Performing Post-Upgrade Tasks
- Migrating Data by Using Oracle Data Pump
Is there a discount available for current students?
UMBC students and alumni, as well as students who have previously taken a public training course with UMBC Training Centers are eligible for a 10% discount, capped at $250. Please provide a copy of your UMBC student ID or an unofficial transcript or the name of the UMBC Training Centers course you have completed. Online courses are excluded from this offer.
What is the cancellation and refund policy?
Student will receive a refund of paid registration fees only if UMBC Training Centers receives a notice of cancellation at least 10 business days prior to the class start date for classes or the exam date for exams.