Oracle Database 12C: Managing Multitenant Architecture
During the Oracle Database 12c Administration Workshop, students cover a brief overview of the multitenant container database and its pluggable databases. This Oracle Database 12c R2: Managing Multitenant Architecture course covers all aspects of the multitenant architecture, providing detailed information on the components of an Oracle multitenant container database and its regular and application pluggable databases. You learn why and how to create and manage a multitenant container database and its regular and application pluggable databases, with storage structures appropriate for the business applications. You practice cold and hot cloning, plugging unplugged pluggable databases in multitenant container databases using various methods. In addition, you learn how to create common and local users and administer database security to meet your business requirements by using encryption, Database Vault and auditing and you will learn how to create a database deployment in the Cloud.
Oracle Database 12c R2: Administration Workshop Ed 3. Working knowledge of SQL and use of PL/SQL packages. Basic knowledge of Linux operating system is suggested.
Administrator, Database Administrator, Architect
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Understand the multitenant architecture.
- Create and manage a multitenant container database and pluggable databases.
- Understand regular and application pluggable databases.
- Manage storage within a multitenant container database and pluggable databases.
- Manage security within a multitenant container database and regular and application pluggable databases.
- Monitor performance and manage resources within a multitenant container database and pluggable databases.
- Perform backup, recover and flashback operations on a multitenant container database and regular and application pluggable databases.
- Perform particular operations like Oracle Data Pump transportation, loading, encrypting, auditing.
- Manage the CDB and PDBs in specific configurations like Data Guard, Database Vault.
Register 21 days before class start date and save 10%! Enter discount code EARLY10 during registration.
Register 21 days before class start date and save $250! Enter discount code EARLY250 during registration.
- CDB Basics
- CDB and Regular PDBs
- Application PDBs and Application Installation
- PDB Creation
- CDB and PDB Management
- Backup, Recovery, and Flashback
- Performance Monitoring
- Resources Allocation
- Data Movement
- Upgrade Methods
- PDBs in Cloud
Is there a discount available for current students?
UMBC students and alumni, as well as students who have previously taken a public training course with UMBC Training Centers are eligible for a 10% discount, capped at $250. Please provide a copy of your UMBC student ID or an unofficial transcript or the name of the UMBC Training Centers course you have completed. Online courses are excluded from this offer.
What is the cancellation and refund policy?
Student will receive a refund of paid registration fees only if UMBC Training Centers receives a notice of cancellation at least 10 business days prior to the class start date for classes or the exam date for exams.