RabbitMQ Messaging with Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform (CL315)
RabbitMQ Messaging with Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform is part of the emerging technology series of courses from Red Hat Training. Emerging technology courses are feature- and functionality-focused and are conducted like guided labs.
Who Should Take This Course
This class is for Linux system administrators, cloud administrators, and cloud operators interested in or responsible for maintaining a private cloud. Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA®) certification or requisite level of knowledge is highly recommended.
Students should have the following:
- Some understanding of Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform is useful, but not required. Taking our Red Hat OpenStack Administration (CL210) course can help you understand basic OpenStack infrastructure.
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) certification or equivalent experience
- For candidates that have not earned the RHCSA certification, confirmation of the correct skills and knowledge can be obtained by passing the online skills assessment.
Why You Should Take This Course
Upon completing this course, students will be able to:
- Implement RabbitMQ as a standalone service or as part of Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform
Register 21 days before class start date and save 10%! Enter discount code EARLY10 during registration.
Register 21 days before class start date and save $250! Enter discount code EARLY250 during registration.
Implementing the RabbitMQ messaging service
- Install RabbitMQ and secure Qpid using SASL and SSL.
Queueing with RabbitMQ
- Discuss message workflow in RabbitMQ.
Implementing RabbitMQ in Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform
- Configure RabbitMQ as a message broker for the Cinder block storage service.
- Troubleshoot RabbitMQ internal workflows with an OpenStack service.
Implementing RabbitMQ with high availability
- Configure high availability on RabbitMQ.
Performance tuning for RabbitMQ
- Measure and tune RabbitMQ.
Is there a discount available for current students?
UMBC students and alumni, as well as students who have previously taken a public training course with UMBC Training Centers are eligible for a 10% discount, capped at $250. Please provide a copy of your UMBC student ID or an unofficial transcript or the name of the UMBC Training Centers course you have completed. Online courses are excluded from this offer.
What is the cancellation and refund policy?
Student will receive a refund of paid registration fees only if UMBC Training Centers receives a notice of cancellation at least 10 business days prior to the class start date for classes or the exam date for exams.