Red Hat CloudForms Hybrid Cloud Management (CL220)
Red Hat® CloudForms Hybrid Cloud Management (CL220) is for cloud administrators and operators who need to use Red Hat CloudForms to manage cloud instances running on multiple cloud providers or virtualization infrastructures.This course is based on Red Hat CloudForms 4.In this course, students use a hybrid environment, configuring Red Hat CloudForms to work with Red Hat Virtualization and Red Hat OpenStack® Platform, deploy virtual machines (VMs) with templates and customization, produce chargeback reports on VM and resource use and automations, and perform policy-based management. This course covers CloudForms tenants, interface customization, timeline and event analysis, and service provisioning.Red Hat CloudForms Hybrid Cloud Management (CL220) can also help you in your preparation for the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Hybrid Cloud Management exam (EX220) and earn the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Hybrid Cloud Management.Topics covered include:
- Configure Red Hat CloudForms 4
- Define regions, zones, tenants, users, groups, and roles
- Provision and manage VMs
- Generate reports and cloud information from CloudForms analytics
- Configure Red Hat CloudForms alerts
- Automate tasks with CloudForms
- Manage service catalogs
- Use Ansible by Red Hat with CloudForms to automate system configuration
Who Should Take This Course
Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) certification or equivalent experience, knowledge of Red Hat Virtualization, Red Hat OpenStack Platform, vSphere, or Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) is helpful but not required.
Cloud administrators and cloud operators responsible for maintaining hybrid cloud environments, cloud architects who intend to use CloudForms for management and analysis of their company’s cloud environment, and DevOps engineers responsible for creating an environment that provides virtual machines (VMs) for developing and testing applications, building service catalogs, and automating workflows.
Register 21 days before class start date and save 10%! Enter discount code EARLY10 during registration.
Register 21 days before class start date and save $250! Enter discount code EARLY250 during registration.
- Introduce Red Hat CloudForms
- Introduce and describe CloudForms architecture and terminology.
- Implement CloudForms
- Deploy and configure the CloudForms appliance.
- Connect to CloudForms providers
- Connect CloudForms to infrastructure, cloud, and network providers.
- Organize CloudForms
- Create tenants, users, and tags for CloudForms management.
- Provision virtual machines
- Provision virtual machines (VMs) using CloudForms.
- Manage resource policies
- Implement CloudForms control and compliance policies.
- Generate CloudForms reports
- Display information on VMs and their resource use.
- Manage the CloudForms lifecycle
- Manage CloudForms lifecycle events.
- Analyze metrics with CloudForms Intelligence
- Use CloudForms Intelligence metrics to analyze infrastructure utilization.
- Configure CloudForms alerts
- Set up alarms and triggers to monitor infrastructures.
- Automate tasks in CloudForms
- Execute CloudForms automations to speed up delivery.
- Manage catalogs
- Manage catalogs and order services from a catalog.
- CloudForms automation with Ansible
- Automate CloudForms deployment with Ansible Tower by Red Hat.
Is there a discount available for current students?
UMBC students and alumni, as well as students who have previously taken a public training course with UMBC Training Centers are eligible for a 10% discount, capped at $250. Please provide a copy of your UMBC student ID or an unofficial transcript or the name of the UMBC Training Centers course you have completed. Online courses are excluded from this offer.
What is the cancellation and refund policy?
Student will receive a refund of paid registration fees only if UMBC Training Centers receives a notice of cancellation at least 10 business days prior to the class start date for classes or the exam date for exams.