Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks (TSHOOT)
- CERTIFICATION EXAM
This course prepares the student for Exam 300-135 (TSHOOT). Course price includes one exam voucher. Students may take the certification exam on the Friday after class ends, or use the voucher to take the exam at a later date (maximum one year after class ends).
This course is intended for network professionals who want to increase their skill level at maintaining and troubleshooting complex Cisco IP networks.
Prior to attending this course, students should have the knowledge of and experience with the implementation and verification of enterprise routing and switching technologies as offered by the Implementing Cisco Switched Networks (SWITCH) v2.0 and Implementing Cisco IP Routing (ROUTE) v2.0 courses or equivalent skills and knowledge.
This includes knowledge and experience of the following technologies:
- Layer 2 switching
- Link aggregation protocols
- Inter-VLAN routing solutions
- FHRPs, including HSRP, VRRP, and GLBP
- Branch office operations
- Layer 3 path control
- IPv6 Networking
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the troubleshooting tools and methodologies that are used to identify and resolve issues in complex enterprise networks
- Describe how to isolate and fix the network issues that your company, SECHNIK Networking Ltd., is facing
- Describe how to isolate and fix the network issues that your customer, TINC Garbage Disposal Ltd., is facing
- Isolate and fix the network issues that your customer, PILE Forensic Accounting Ltd., is facing
- Isolate and fix the network issues that your customer, Bank of POLONA Ltd., is facing
- Isolate and fix the network issues that your customer, RADULKO Transport Ltd., is facing
Register 21 days before class start date and save 10%! Enter discount code EARLY10 during registration.
Register 21 days before class start date and save $250! Enter discount code EARLY250 during registration.
Is there a discount available for current students?
UMBC students and alumni, as well as students who have previously taken a public training course with UMBC Training Centers are eligible for a 10% discount, capped at $250. Please provide a copy of your UMBC student ID or an unofficial transcript or the name of the UMBC Training Centers course you have completed. Online courses are excluded from this offer.
What is the cancellation and refund policy?
Student will receive a refund of paid registration fees only if UMBC Training Centers receives a notice of cancellation at least 10 business days prior to the class start date for classes or the exam date for exams.