Position: Recruiter – Cyber Workforce Programs
Type: Full time
UMBC Training Centers is seeking to hire a Recruiter focused on our cybersecurity workforce training programs. Currently, these include:
- Certificate in Cyber Foundations
- Certified Cyber Analyst/Operator (CCA/O)
- Cyber Apprenticeship Program
In this role you are responsible for establishing and managing channel partnerships to identify and connect with good candidates for our cyber-related workforce programs. This is primarily an external role which will require significant outreach to channel partners and potential candidates as well as working closely with candidates to address their questions and concerns about our programs. The primary objectives of this role include:
- Establish meaningful channel partnerships
- Increase awareness about UMBC Training Centers’ cybersecurity workforce training programs
- Develop and manage a pipeline of qualified candidates for our programs
- Recruit well-suited candidates into our programs
This is a great opportunity to work directly with individuals interested in our career training programs and to support our mission of improving the lives of our students and the performance of the organizations we serve.
This role is perfect for someone who loves to interact with others and to provide guidance to those seeking help in understanding program options based on their career objectives.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma
- Some college preferred
- 3-5 years of sales or recruitment experience
- Familiarity with the information technology and/or cybersecurity domain
Qualifications & Desired Skills:
- Familiarity with IT and Cyber industry certifications. Interest in keeping up with emerging technology and trends.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and high energy, positive attitude
- Strong customer service/sales orientation
- Communication – written and verbal, active listening
- Ability to quickly learn CRM and office productivity applications – Salesforce, e-mail/Outlook, Hubspot
- Collaboration, teamwork
- Organization, prioritization, multitasking
- Initiative (self-starter and self-accountability)
- Relationship management
Interested candidates please send a message to email@example.com with the following:
- Subject Line: Recruiter – Cyber Workforce Programs
- A couple of sentences about you, your experience and your desire.
- An up to date resume/bio that has examples of the characteristics that we’re looking for.
- Really want to wow us? Send us a video.