The Angular Framework Training course offered by UMBC Training Centers covers all the essential topics found in the introductory course as well as additional topics typically encountered while developing real-world applications. The course is designed to get students up and running with basic Angular development and provide the knowledge needed for more challenging tasks.
This course covers all the basics including: Typescript, components, directives, services, pipes, form development, HttpClient and observables. In addition it covers advanced usage of HttpClient, observables and routing. Added to that are topics on consuming WebSockets data, Testing and Debugging of Angular applications.
Upon completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Develop single page Angular applications using Typescript
- Set up a complete Angular development environment
- Create Components, Directives, Services, Pipes, Forms and Custom Validators
- Handle advanced network data retrieval tasks using Observables
- Consume data from REST web services using the Angular HTTP Client
- Handle push-data connections using the WebSockets protocol
- Work with Angular Pipes to format data
- Use advanced Angular Component Router features
- Test and debug Angular applications using built in tools
- Work with Angular CLI
Register 21 days before class start date and save 10%! Enter discount code EARLY10 during registration.
Register 21 days before class start date and save $250! Enter discount code EARLY250 during registration.
- Introducing Angular
- Development Setup of Angular
- Introduction to TypeScript and ES6
- Components in Angular
- Data and Event Binding
- Attribute Directives
- Structural Directives
- Template Driven Forms
- Reactive Forms
- Angular Modules
- Services and Dependency Injection
- HTTP Client
- Pipes and Data Formatting
- Introduction to Single Page Applications
- The Angular Component Router
- Advanced HTTP Client
- Consuming WebSockets Data in Angular
- Advanced Routing
- Introduction to Testing Angular Applications
Is there a discount available for current students?
UMBC students and alumni, as well as students who have previously taken a public training course with UMBC Training Centers are eligible for a 10% discount, capped at $250. Please provide a copy of your UMBC student ID or an unofficial transcript or the name of the UMBC Training Centers course you have completed. Online courses are excluded from this offer.
What is the cancellation and refund policy?
Student will receive a refund of paid registration fees only if UMBC Training Centers receives a notice of cancellation at least 10 business days prior to the class start date for classes or the exam date for exams.