Microsoft said it best, “cloud computing is the delivery of computing services—including servers, storage, databases, networking, software, analytics, and intelligence—over the Internet (“the cloud”) to offer faster innovation, flexible resources, and economies of scale.”
Whether you use cloud-based software or you build cloud platforms, cloud knowledge is necessary and more jobs are requiring knowledge of it every day. Below is a quick snapshot of the cloud industry:
Public Cloud Spending by 2021*
Average Salary of a Cloud Engineer**
Increase in Occupations Leveraging the Cloud***
Need Team-Based Cloud Training?
We offer training in AWS, Azure, Red Hat & More For Teams Just Like Yours!
In-Demand Cloud Computing Skills
Below are the most demanded skills by employers seeking cloud computing hires.
Vendor Specific Skills & Certifications
There are a few key cloud computing vendors offering certifications to accredit your knowledge of their platform. Gaining these certifications increases your marketability and propels your path towards the role of Cloud Engineer.
- Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Administrator Training
- Microsoft Azure Administrator Boot Camp
Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- VMWare vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage (VSPHERE ICM) V7
- VMware Horizon 7: Install Configure Manage (V7.7)
- VMWare vSphere ICM 6.7 VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage (VSPHERE ICM)
- Introduction to SQL Databases
- Administering a SQL Database Infrastructure
- Querying Data with Transact-SQL
Information Security/Cloud Security
- Communicating for Success
- Navigating Critical Conversations in the Workplace
- Leadership and Communication
Aptitude for Learning
AWS Technical Essentials Class Review
“Instructor was really good. Very knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful…I’ve taken three classes with you all now and your staff has always been excellent to work with. Thank you!!”
Jobs Needing Cloud Computing Skills
Do you need cloud knowledge but don’t know where to start? Find your job role below for a list of relevant courses or contact our team for a complimentary career consultation at 443-692-6599