CompTIA Cloud+ covers the increased diversity of knowledge, skills and abilities required of system administrators to validate what is necessary to perform effectively in data center jobs. Cloud+ views cloud-based infrastructure services as an increasingly important piece of an organization’s IT systems. It is the only vendor-neutral, performance-based certification covering more than a specific vendor or a single function like security or networking to help you better realize the return on investment of cloud infrastructure services.
This is course is intended for system administrators, network administrators, cloud developers, cloud engineers, business analysts, systems engineers, network engineers, cloud specialists, and data center managers.
Familiarity with any major hypervisor technologies for server virtualization is recommended.
- Analyze system requirements to successfully execute workload migrations to the cloud
- Determine proper allocation of cloud resources and apply necessary changes based on performance data
- Apply appropriate technologies and processes, including automation and orchestration, to ensure desired system performance
- Implement appropriate security controls given requirements
- Troubleshoot capacity, automation, connectivity and security issues related to cloud implementations
This course also includes an exam voucher for the CompTIA Cloud+ Exam.
Register 21 days before class start date and save 10%! Enter discount code EARLY10 during registration.
Register 21 days before class start date and save $250! Enter discount code EARLY250 during registration.
Is there a discount available for current students?
UMBC students and alumni, as well as students who have previously taken a public training course with UMBC Training Centers are eligible for a 10% discount, capped at $250. Please provide a copy of your UMBC student ID or an unofficial transcript or the name of the UMBC Training Centers course you have completed. Online courses are excluded from this offer.
What is the cancellation and refund policy?
Student will receive a refund of paid registration fees only if UMBC Training Centers receives a notice of cancellation at least 10 business days prior to the class start date for classes or the exam date for exams.