Deploying Microsoft 365 Teamwork Track
Content is the most critical digital asset for every organization. In this course you will learn how to plan, configure, and manage SharePoint Site Collection and OneDrive for Business to enable modern content services which transform the content lifecycle. Specifically, this course discusses the modern SharePoint site structure, such as SharePoint hub sites. It provides best practices for the adoption and deployment of OneDrive for Business within your organization. It also covers sharing, security, and monitoring in SharePoint Online and OneDrive for business.
In this course you will learn how to manage user profiles and apps with proper permission settings. We will also discuss how to plan and configure Managed Metadata, Business Connectivity Services, and search allowing content to be found, consumed, and governed across Office 365.
Microsoft Teams is the hub for Teamwork in Microsoft 365. In this course you will learn how to plan, deploy and manage Microsoft Teams. Specifically, this course discusses the relationship of Teams with SharePoint, OneDrive and Office 365 Groups. It provides best practices for the adoption and deployment of Teams within your organization. It also covers how to establish guest policies and data governance for your Teams data.
Transforming teamwork and collaboration inside and outside the organization becomes more critical in a modern workspace. In this course you will learn how to leverage Office 365 Collaboration Workloads to improve your organizations productivity, such as Yammer, Stream, PowerApps, and Flow. We will evaluate available collaborative toolsets and analyze business requirements. You will also learn how to plan and develop governance for digital transformation including user adoption and change management.
This course is for the Microsoft 365 teamwork administrator role. The role is responsible for configuring, deploying, and managing Office 365 and Azure workloads that focus on efficient and effective collaboration and adoption. They manage apps, services, and supporting infrastructure to meet business requirements. The administrator is aware of and can differentiate between products and services but may not directly manage each product or service.
The Teamwork administrator must be able to deploy, manage, migrate, and secure SharePoint (online, on-premises, and hybrid), OneDrive, and Teams.
The Teamwork administrator has a fundamental understanding of integration points with the following apps and services: Office, PowerApps, Flow, Yammer, Microsoft Graph, Stream, Planner, and Project. The administrator understands how to integrate third-party apps and services including line-of-business applications.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Experience with Windows PowerShell.
- Basic understanding of Active Directory and Azure AD.
- Basic understanding of mobile device management, and alternative operating systems (Android and macOS).
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Configure SharePoint Site Collections.
- Manage site collection storage limits.
- Deploy OneDrive for Business sync client.
- Use Group Policy to control OneDrive sync client settings.
- Manage external sharing for data in SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business.
- Describe how to configure user profile properties.
- Describe how to manage audiences
- Describe how to use the App Catalog to make custom apps.
- Create and manage term groups, term sets, and terms
- Describe the difference between modern and classic search experiences.
- Plan for a Microsoft 365 Teams deployment.
- Configure Office 365 for Teams.
- Configure teams and channels in Microsoft Teams.
- Manage user access to Teams.
- Configure Teams for meetings.
- Establish a data governance strategy for Teams data.
- Evaluate available technological tools.
- Analyze business requirements.
- Develop governance for digital transformation.
- Implement application management governance.
- Manage user adoption and change.
- Monitor collaboration solutions.
- Evaluate Office 365 collaboration workloads.
Register 21 days before class start date and save 10%! Enter discount code EARLY10 during registration.
Register 21 days before class start date and save $250! Enter discount code EARLY250 during registration.
Managing Office 365 Content Services – MS-300T01
- Module 1: Plan and Configure SharePoint Site Collection
- Module 2: Configure and Manage OneDrive for Business
- Module 3: Sharing, Security, and Monitoring in SharePoint and OneDrive
- Lab: Creating and configuring site collection
Managing SharePoint Online – MS-300T02
- Module 1: Manage User Profiles and Apps
- Module 2: Plan and Configure Managed Metadata and Business Connectivity
- Module 3: Plan and Configure Search
- Lab: Import term sets
Enabling Microsoft Teams for Collaboration – MS-300T03
- Module 1: Plan a Microsoft Teams Deployment
- Module 2: Configure Microsoft Teams
- Module 3: Manage the Teams Environment
- Lab: Configuring Microsoft Teams
Enabling Office 365 Workloads for Collaboration – MS-300T04
- Module 1: Evaluating Office 365 Collaboration Workloads
- Module 2: Planning and Developing Governance
- Module 3: Managing Office 365 collaboration workloads
Is there a discount available for current students?
UMBC students and alumni, as well as students who have previously taken a public training course with UMBC Training Centers are eligible for a 10% discount, capped at $250. Please provide a copy of your UMBC student ID or an unofficial transcript or the name of the UMBC Training Centers course you have completed. Online courses are excluded from this offer.
What is the cancellation and refund policy?
Student will receive a refund of paid registration fees only if UMBC Training Centers receives a notice of cancellation at least 10 business days prior to the class start date for classes or the exam date for exams.