Disciplined Agile Scrum Master (DASM)
The NEW Disciplined Agile Scrum Master (DASM) and Senior Scrum Master (DASSM) training and certifications from the Project Management Institute are a strong, agnostic foundation into Agile including: Kanban, SAFe®, Scrum, and Lean along with the Disciplined Agile practice.
After this training, you will be familiar with the foundational Agile and Lean practices that Disciplined Agile supports, practice using the tool kit to solve problems, and learn how to build high-performance teams.
No prior experience is needed.
Anyone seeking an introductory training on Agile and Lean fundamentals and the Disciplined Agile tool kit with skills to immediately apply what you have learned.
The training covers all aspects of Disciplined Agile, from conceptual level, content organization, roles, and team structures, as well as concepts like eliminating waste, cost of delay, quality, rapid feedback and response, and the roles and responsibilities of teams and individuals.
- Understand the Disciplined Agile mindset and its underlying principles, such as pragmatism, the power of choice and adapting to context.
- Explore multiple leading agile and lean approaches like Scrum, Kanban, SAFe® and more.
- Learn about the fundamentals of agile and lean and how to use both approaches effectively.
- Understand how to put these strategies into action on your agile team and ensure effective implementation.
- Learn how to apply the Disciplined Agile tool kit to discover the best way of working (WoW) for you and your agile team in your unique situation.
- Be prepared to take the Disciplined Agile Scrum Master (DASM) Certification exam. Your exam fee is included in your tuition.
Register 21 days before class start date and save 10%! Enter discount code EARLY10 during registration.
Register 21 days before class start date and save $250! Enter discount code EARLY250 during registration.
Is there a discount available for current students?
UMBC students and alumni, as well as students who have previously taken a public training course with UMBC Training Centers are eligible for a 10% discount, capped at $250. Please provide a copy of your UMBC student ID or an unofficial transcript or the name of the UMBC Training Centers course you have completed. Online courses are excluded from this offer.
What is the cancellation and refund policy?
Student will receive a refund of paid registration fees only if UMBC Training Centers receives a notice of cancellation at least 10 business days prior to the class start date for classes or the exam date for exams.