Modern Enterprise Architectures and Processes
A modern architect must navigate many technologies, systems, and interfaces. Enterprise architecture is an important enabler for strategic change. As organizations seek to become more agile and responsive, adopting a solid architectural approach is key.
Taking advantage of new technologies and cleaning up legacy systems requires more than simply implementing a framework – it is about connecting strategy to each individual project. This Modern Architecture Training course covers the current architectural opportunities and challenges around Agile Methods, Virtual & Cloud Environments, Integration Patterns, Microservices, Containers and RESTful Web Services.
Upon completion of the course, students will:
- Understand the Architect’s role in a modern Agile enterprise environment
- Introduction to Cloud Computing and Major Services
- Apply Cloud-native and Containerized Architectural Patterns
- Understand the benefits of RESTful services and Enterprise API Management
- Understand modern DevSecOps frameworks, tools, and processes
Register 21 days before class start date and save 10%! Enter discount code EARLY10 during registration.
Register 21 days before class start date and save $250! Enter discount code EARLY250 during registration.
- Enterprise Architecture Primer
- Challenges with Traditional Architecture
- Agile Overview / Review
- Challenges with Agile
- How Architecture Fits in with Agile
- Towards Agile Architecture
- Intro to Cloud Services & Models (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, FaaS)
- Introduction to NoSQL
- Designing Cloud Solutions
- AWS Solution Architecture Patterns
- Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) Patterns
- Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) Patterns
- Microservice Architecture
- REST Services
- API Management
Is there a discount available for current students?
UMBC students and alumni, as well as students who have previously taken a public training course with UMBC Training Centers are eligible for a 10% discount, capped at $250. Please provide a copy of your UMBC student ID or an unofficial transcript or the name of the UMBC Training Centers course you have completed. Online courses are excluded from this offer.
What is the cancellation and refund policy?
Student will receive a refund of paid registration fees only if UMBC Training Centers receives a notice of cancellation at least 10 business days prior to the class start date for classes or the exam date for exams.