PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (ACP)
The Project Management Institute (PMI)® recognized the growth of agile project management and introduced the new PMI-Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® certification. This certification will validate a project manager’s experience and mastery of agile principles and processes.
In this workshop, you gain the skills necessary to pass the PMI-ACP credential exam. Through practice exams, lecture, discussion, games, and hands-on activities, you will learn essential agile terminology, tools and principles according to the PMI-ACP Examination Content Outline.
This workshop is designed for project managers and agile practitioners interested in passing the PMI-ACP exam.
Topic covered include:
- Agile Principles and Mindset
- Value-driven Delivery
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Team Performance
- Adaptive Planning
- Problem Detection and Resolution
- Continuous Improvement (Product, Process, People)
This course prepares the student for the PMI-ACP Exam.
Who Should Take This Course
- Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree, or global equivalent)
- 2,000 hours (12 months) working on project teams (accrued in last five years)
- 1,500 hours (8 months) working on teams using agile methods (in last two years in addition to prior 2,000 project hours)
- 21 contact hours (accrued in agile project management topics)
Register 21 days before class start date and save 10%! Enter discount code EARLY10 during registration.
Register 21 days before class start date and save $250! Enter discount code EARLY250 during registration.
Is there a discount available for current students?
UMBC students and alumni, as well as students who have previously taken a public training course with UMBC Training Centers are eligible for a 10% discount, capped at $250. Please provide a copy of your UMBC student ID or an unofficial transcript or the name of the UMBC Training Centers course you have completed. Online courses are excluded from this offer.
What is the cancellation and refund policy?
Student will receive a refund of paid registration fees only if UMBC Training Centers receives a notice of cancellation at least 10 business days prior to the class start date for classes or the exam date for exams.