Red Hat Security: Identity Management and Active Directory Integration (RH362)
Red Hat Security: Identity Management and Active Directory Integration (RH362) provides the skills to configure and manage IdM, the comprehensive Identity Management solution bundled with Red Hat® Enterprise Linux.
This course is based on Red Hat Identity Manager 4.5 (bundled with RHEL), Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.4, Microsoft Windows Server 2016, Red Hat Satellite 6.3, Red Hat Ansible Tower 3.2.2, and Red Hat Ansible 2.5.
This course teaches you skills on the most requested Red Hat Identity Management (IdM) capabilities, including Active Directory trusts, multi-product federation, configuration management with Ansible, integrated certificate management, single sign-on, one-time passwords, and cybersecurity policy conformance.
HOW CAN I TAKE THIS COURSE?
Experience Red Hat courses in person at our Columbia, MD facility.
Live Online Virtual Training (VT)
Red Hat’s live online virtual training is real-time training conducted remotely featuring Red Hat instructors. Learn more about Virtual Training (VT) here.
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) who wants to learn how to provision and configure IdM technologies across both Linux and Windows applications
- Identity management specialist or engineer
- Access management specialist or engineer
- Web application developer
- DevOps specialist
- Be certified as a Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) (required)
- Be certified as a Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) (recommended, but not required)
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Install Red Hat Identity Management servers, replicas, and clients.
- Configure and manage Kerberos authentication and secure services.
- Create and manage a trust relationship with Microsoft Active Directory.
- Configure highly secure user authentication—local and remote—including two-factor authentication.
- Manage secrets, vaults, certificates, and keys.
- Troubleshoot identity management processes.
- Integrate Satellite 6 with IdM.
- Integrate Tower with IdM.
- Configure IdM backup and recovery.
Register 21 days before class start date and save 10%! Enter discount code EARLY10 during registration.
Register 21 days before class start date and save $250! Enter discount code EARLY250 during registration.
- Install Red Hat Identity Management
- Describe and install Red Hat Identity Management (IdM).
- Centralize Identity Management
- Explain the IdM server services, explore IdM clients access methods, and install an IdM client.
- Authenticate identities with Kerberos
- Define the Kerberos protocol and configure services for Kerberos authentication.
- Integrate IdM with Active Directory
- Create a trust relationship with Active Directory.
- Control user access
- Configure users for authorized access to services and resources.
- Manage a public key infrastructure
- Manage certificate authorities, certificates, and storing secrets.
- Maintain IdM operations
- Troubleshoot and recover Identity Management.
- Integrate Red Hat products with IdM
- Configure major services to share the IdM authentication database.
- Install scalable IdM
- Construct a resilient and scalable Identity Management topology.
- Is there a discount available for current students?UMBC students and alumni, as well as students who have previously taken a public training course with UMBC Training Centers are eligible for a 10% discount, capped at $250. Please provide a copy of your UMBC student ID or an unofficial transcript or the name of the UMBC Training Centers course you have completed. Online courses are excluded from this offer.
- What is the cancellation and refund policy?Student will receive a refund of paid registration fees only if UMBC Training Centers receives a notice of cancellation at least 10 business days prior to the class start date for classes or the exam date for exams.
- What is Live Online training?Classes marked Live Online have the same content and expert instructors as our classroom training, but are delivered entirely online through our virtual classroom environment. Each class session is live, and led by an Instructor.