The Machine Learning Pipeline on AWS
Learn how to use the machine learning (ML) pipeline with Amazon SageMaker with hands-on exercises and four days of instruction. You will learn how to frame your business problems as ML problems and use Amazon SageMaker to train, evaluate, tune, and deploy ML models. Hands-on learning is a key component of this course, so you’ll choose a project to work on, and then apply the knowledge and skills you learn to your chosen project in each phase of the pipeline. You’ll have a choice of projects: fraud detection, recommendation engines, or flight delays.
- Solutions architects
- Data engineers
- Anyone who wants to learn about the ML pipeline via Amazon SageMaker, even if you have little to no experience with machine learning
- Basic knowledge of Python
- Basic understanding of AWS Cloud infrastructure (Amazon S3 and Amazon CloudWatch)
- Basic understanding of working in a Jupyter notebook environment
This course will prepare you to:
- Select and justify the appropriate ML approach for a given business problem
- Use the ML pipeline to solve a specific business problem
- Train, evaluate, deploy, and tune an ML model in Amazon SageMaker
- Describe some of the best practices for designing scalable, cost-optimized, and secure ML pipelines in AWS
- Apply machine learning to a real-life business problem after the course is complete
Register 21 days before class start date and save 10%! Enter discount code EARLY10 during registration.
Register 21 days before class start date and save $250! Enter discount code EARLY250 during registration.
- Module 0: Introduction
- Module 1: Introduction to Machine Learning and the ML Pipeline
- Module 2: Introduction to Amazon SageMaker
- Module 3: Problem Formulation
- Module 3: Problem Formulation (continued)
- Module 4: Preprocessing
- Module 5: Model Training
- Module 6: Model Evaluation
- Module 7: Feature Engineering and Model Tuning
- Module 8: Deployment
Is there a discount available for current students?
UMBC students and alumni, as well as students who have previously taken a public training course with UMBC Training Centers are eligible for a 10% discount, capped at $250. Please provide a copy of your UMBC student ID or an unofficial transcript or the name of the UMBC Training Centers course you have completed. Online courses are excluded from this offer.
What is the cancellation and refund policy?
Student will receive a refund of paid registration fees only if UMBC Training Centers receives a notice of cancellation at least 10 business days prior to the class start date for classes or the exam date for exams.