UMBC Training Centers can deliver any of our courses in a group training environment at our facilities or yours. Group training can be an effective and economical method to quickly assure competency and consistency of knowledge and skills within an organization or department.
ENTERPRISE TRAINING PROGRAM
UMBC Training Centers provides organizations with discounts to send their employees to our open enrollment training programs through the Enterprise Training Program (ETP).
- Discounted tuition for all employees of the organization for eligible open enrollment training courses
- Designated point of contact for individual student program inquiries and registrations
- Customized registration process for open enrollment courses, if needed
- A designated point of contact for private delivery training courses
- Corporate payment terms such as the acceptance of purchase orders and support of tuition reimbursement policies.
For additional information or if you have questions please send a message to email@example.com.
UMBC Training Centers has been awarded a GSA-Schedule 70 schedule, providing government agencies with discounts on group training and a simplified procurement process.
UMBC Training Centers’ GSA-Schedule 70 contract number is GS-35F-257BA.
CUSTOMIZED TRAINING AND INSTRUCTIONAL DEVELOPMENT
UMBC Training Centers can design, develop and deliver customized training programs to meet your specific needs. By leveraging UMBC’s strength in Instructional Systems Development, we can even develop programs for internal delivery using your own trainers and can develop online training courses as well.
If you have a specific project you would like to discuss, please inquire with one of our group training consultants: