Supervisor: Vice President & Chief Technology Officer
UMBC Training Centers is seeking to hire an experienced Account Executive. This individual will work directly with clients to learn their training goals and establish how UMBC Training Centers can meet them. Duties include regularly meeting sales quotas and goals, prospecting new opportunities, logging communications in appropriate systems, and ensuring the client receives a successful delivery of UMBC Training Centers’ programs.
Who Are You?
You have a minimum of three (3) years’ sales experience. You are a positive, well-organized individual with excellent customer-facing skills. You have demonstrated experience working with senior IT, HR, and C-Level individuals from both corporate and government clients. You will be comfortable in negotiating large transactions, working with various productivity tools, and building networks within organizations. You demonstrate high attention to detail, and you thrive working both autonomously and as part of a collaborative team. You are passionate about individuals, teams and organizations who are curious to learn and improve.
- Develop and maintain assigned client and customer relationships
- Conduct basic research to identify new clients, customers, and opportunities
- Educate assigned client and customers on UMBC Training Centers’ products and services
- Communicate with clients and gather information about a training program’s scope, budgets, and timeline
- Own responsibility to meet and exceed revenue goals by maintaining active weekly outbound prospecting
- Utilize Hubspot, Salesforce, and Office365 to keep record of all communications with clients
- College degree or equivalent work or military experience.
- At least three years of sales experience
- Experience working with Senior IT, HR, and C-Level executives from both corporate and government clients
- US Citizenship is required
- Good written and verbal communications skills and strong attention to detail
- Ability to self-manage, self-motivate, problem solve, and meet deadlines
- Proficiency with office/productivity applications – Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Slack
- Experience involving technical training and/or leadership development programs, either as a practitioner or from a sales perspective
- Experience with IT, Cybersecurity, Software Development, Project Management, and/or Leadership Development products and services
- Experience working with tools like ZoomInfo and LinkedIn to build networks
- Familiarity with GSA eBuy and SAM for tracking government opportunities
- Ability to successfully work remotely, travel to client sites as needed and succeed in an open office environment when necessary.
This is a full-time salaried position working Monday – Friday. The hours vary but are typically 8am – 5pm Eastern.
Salary & Benefits
Competitive salary commensurate with experience. Comprehensive benefits plan available to qualified full time employees.
UMBC Training Centers