(For information on our other locations and delivery methods, click Here.)
LIVE ONLINE TRAINING
UMBC Training Centers’ Live Online instructor-led classes deliver a classroom experience to the home or workplace, eliminating the time and expense of travel, and allowing us to continue to provide training during the COVID-19 health crisis. Students benefit from an active learning environment in Zoom, with the ability to interact with instructors and other participants.
Live Online instructor-led classes are also an effective option for training groups of employees across multiple locations.
Benefits of Live Online Instructor-led Training:
- We provide the same content and expert instructors as our classroom training.
- Eliminate travel time and costs.
- Convenient scheduling – we offer a range of options for daytime, evening, and weekend training.
Our virtual classroom environment is comprised of two components:
- Zoom – provides interactive live lecture capabilities. See system requirements here.
- Virtual Hands-on Labs – for courses that include hands-on exercises, virtual machines will be setup for each student, providing them with a way to reinforce their learning through practical application in class as well as after hours. Virtual labs are available to students to practice 24/7.
- High Speed Internet Connection (5 Mbps both directions minimum)
- Latest version of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome
- Remote Desktop client software (standard on Windows; available on OS X and Linux)
- Headset or Speakers
- Webcam (optional)
UMBC Training Centers has a full-time IT support team standing by to provide student support. If you have technical problems, you can always email email@example.com for immediate help or call our main phone number at 443-692-6600.