Building a Cohesive Team
Becoming a cohesive team requires discipline and determination, especially by the team’s leader. The leader must ensure the team achieves behavioral unification by leveraging a high level of rigor. Building a cohesive team requires an intentional decision by teammates who must willingly accept the work and sacrifices necessary to achieve the team’s collective outcomes.
Upon completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify the five stages making up Lencioni’s Pyramid
- Understand the development of a cohesive team through the stages of Lencioni’s Pyramid
- Build trust, openness, and respect among team members
- Understand the five different conflict modes
- Achieve full personal and team commitment through engaging in healthy conflict
- Embrace accountability within the team and organization
- Focus on achieving results with the full support of the team and organization
Register 21 days before class start date and save 10%! Enter discount code EARLY10 during registration.
Register 21 days before class start date and save $250! Enter discount code EARLY250 during registration.
Is there a discount available for current students?
UMBC students and alumni, as well as students who have previously taken a public training course with UMBC Training Centers are eligible for a 10% discount, capped at $250. Please provide a copy of your UMBC student ID or an unofficial transcript or the name of the UMBC Training Centers course you have completed. Online courses are excluded from this offer.
What is the cancellation and refund policy?
Student will receive a refund of paid registration fees only if UMBC Training Centers receives a notice of cancellation at least 10 business days prior to the class start date for classes or the exam date for exams.