Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (ENWLSI)
The Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (ENWLSI) v1.0 course gives you the knowledge and skills needed to secure wireless network infrastructure and troubleshoot any related issues. You’ll learn how to implement and secure a wireless network infrastructure and use Cisco Identity Service Engine (ISE), Cisco Prime Infrastructure (PI), and Cisco Connect Mobile Experience to monitor and troubleshoot network issues.
The course provides hands-on labs to reinforce concepts including deploying Cisco Prime Infrastructure Release 3.5, Cisco Catalyst® 9800 Wireless Controller Release, Cisco IOS XE Gibraltar 16.10, Cisco Digital Network Architecture (Cisco DNA™) Center Release 1.2.8, Cisco Connected Mobile Experiences (CMX) Release 10.5, Cisco Mobility Services Engine (MSE) Release 8.0 features, and Cisco ISE Release 2.4.
This course also helps you prepare to take the Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-430 ENWLSI) exam, which is part of the new CCNP® Enterprise certification and the Cisco Certified Specialist – Enterprise Wireless Implementation certification.
- Wireless network engineers
- Sales engineers
- Network designers
Before taking this course, you should have:
- General knowledge of networks
- General knowledge of wireless networks
- Routing and switching knowledge
The following Cisco courses can help you gain the knowledge you need to prepare for this course:
Upon completing this course, students will be able to:
- Implement network settings to provide a secure wireless network infrastructure
- Troubleshoot security issues as they relate to the wireless network infrastructure
- Implement a secure wireless client and troubleshoot wireless client connectivity issues
- Implement and troubleshoot QoS in wireless networks
- Implement and troubleshoot advanced capabilities in wireless network services
Register 21 days before class start date and save 10%! Enter discount code EARLY10 during registration.
Register 21 days before class start date and save $250! Enter discount code EARLY250 during registration.
• Securing and Troubleshooting the Wireless Network Infrastructure
• Implementing and Troubleshooting Secure Client Connectivity
• Implementing and Troubleshooting Quality of Service (QoS) in Wireless Networks
• Implementing and Troubleshooting Advanced Wireless Network Services
• Lab Familiarization (Base Learning Lab)
• Configure Secure Management Access for Cisco Wireless LAN Controllers (WLCs) and Access Points (APs)
• Add Network Devices and External Resources to Cisco Prime Infrastructure
• Capture a Successful AP Authentication
• Implement Authentication, Authorization, and Accounting (AAA) Services for Central Mode WLANs
• Implement AAA Services for FlexConnect Mode Wireless LANs (WLANs)
• Configure Guest Services in the Wireless Network
• Configure Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) in the Wireless Network
• Capture Successful Client Authentications
• Configure QoS in the Wireless Network for Voice and Video Services
• Configure Cisco Application Visibility and Control (AVC) in the Wireless Network
• Capture Successful QoS Traffic Marking in the Wireless Network
• Configure, Detect, and Locate Services on the Cisco CMX
• Identify Wireless Clients and Security Threats
Is there a discount available for current students?
UMBC students and alumni, as well as students who have previously taken a public training course with UMBC Training Centers are eligible for a 10% discount, capped at $250. Please provide a copy of your UMBC student ID or an unofficial transcript or the name of the UMBC Training Centers course you have completed. Online courses are excluded from this offer.
What is the cancellation and refund policy?
Student will receive a refund of paid registration fees only if UMBC Training Centers receives a notice of cancellation at least 10 business days prior to the class start date for classes or the exam date for exams.