Information Systems Security Architecture Professional (ISSAP)
Concentration in Security Architecture
The Official CISSP-ISSAP is designed for the chief security architect or analyst. Drawing from the comprehensive Informational Systems Security Architecture Professional (ISSAP) Common Body of Knowledge (CBK®), the course provides a deep understanding of the broad spectrum of topics included in the CBK and addresses new threats, technologies, regulations, standards and practices.
Prior to taking this course the learner should hold the CISSP designation and have the following experience, skills or knowledge obtained while serving in the following roles:
- System Architect
- Chief Technology Officer
- System and Network Designer
- Business Analyst
- Chief Security Officer
After completing this course, learners will be able to:
- Create an Information Security Architecture that meets the requirements of governance, compliance and risk management.
- Evaluate Security architecture models and frameworks.
- Develop an infrastructure security program.
- Produce an identity and access management architecture.
- Integrate security principles into applications development.
- Design a security operations architecture.
Register 21 days before class start date and save 10%! Enter discount code EARLY10 during registration.
Register 21 days before class start date and save $250! Enter discount code EARLY250 during registration.
- Domain 1: Architect for Governance, Compliance and Risk Management
- Domain 2: Security Architecture Modeling
- Domain 3: Infrastructure Security Architecture
- Domain 4: Identity and Access Management (IAM) Architecture
- Domain 5: Architect for Application Security
- Domain 6: Security Operations Architecture
Is there a discount available for current students?
UMBC students and alumni, as well as students who have previously taken a public training course with UMBC Training Centers are eligible for a 10% discount, capped at $250. Please provide a copy of your UMBC student ID or an unofficial transcript or the name of the UMBC Training Centers course you have completed. Online courses are excluded from this offer.
What is the cancellation and refund policy?
Student will receive a refund of paid registration fees only if UMBC Training Centers receives a notice of cancellation at least 10 business days prior to the class start date for classes or the exam date for exams.