Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) Workshop
Whether in a leadership, managerial, or supporting role in the workplace, developing and maintaining relationships is pivotal for an individual’s achievement of organizational success. Establishing and maintaining positive relationships within an organization enables and encourages more effective and efficient working together by its employees. This course examines personality styles through the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI®) personality assessment. Participants analyze both the effective and potentially self-destructive behavior patterns of their own personality style while learning similar traits of the other personality styles. Using personality differences as a foundation, participants learn techniques for changing the way they manage relationships and thus, getting better results and improving their personal effectiveness. Participants practice techniques for opening the lines of communication between individuals and gaining commitment from colleagues, subordinates, and superiors.
Upon completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify different personality types
- Describe how differing types can affect relationships
- Assess the best approach for enhancing interpersonal relationships between various personality types
- Work effectively with different personality styles
- Identify the critical elements of communication and break-down the common barriers between people of differing personality styles
- Increase personal and organizational effectiveness by taking a more proactive role in building relationships within their organization
- Use style typing for building innovative and collaborative teams
Register 21 days before class start date and save 10%! Enter discount code EARLY10 during registration.
Register 21 days before class start date and save $250! Enter discount code EARLY250 during registration.
Is there a discount available for current students?
UMBC students and alumni, as well as students who have previously taken a public training course with UMBC Training Centers are eligible for a 10% discount, capped at $250. Please provide a copy of your UMBC student ID or an unofficial transcript or the name of the UMBC Training Centers course you have completed. Online courses are excluded from this offer.
What is the cancellation and refund policy?
Student will receive a refund of paid registration fees only if UMBC Training Centers receives a notice of cancellation at least 10 business days prior to the class start date for classes or the exam date for exams.