Red Hat Openstack Administration II (CL210)
This course teaches system administrators how to implement a cloud-computing environment using Red Hat® OpenStack® Platform, including installation, configuration, and maintenance.This course can also help your prepare for the Red Hat Certified System Administrator in Red Hat OpenStack exam (EX210).
This course is based on Red Hat OpenStack Platform 8.
Red Hat OpenStack Administration II (CL210) will also begin the transition from administering OpenStack using Horizon to using the unified command-line interface. Exam competencies covered in the course include: configure Red Hat OpenStack Platform using OpenStack Director, manage users, projects, flavors, roles, images, networking, and block storage, automation (scale-out and scale-back), and build a customized image.
Upon completing this course, students will be able to:
- Launch instances
- Manage core OpenStack services using the unified command-line interface
- Migrate instances between compute nodes
- Build a customized JEOS image
- Automatically scale-out and scale-back applications
- Who Should Take This Course
Register 21 days before class start date and save 10%! Enter discount code EARLY10 during registration.
Register 21 days before class start date and save $250! Enter discount code EARLY250 during registration.
- Introduce and review the course.
Keystone identity service
- Install, configure, and use the Keystone authentication services.
- Manage hardware profiles.
- Manage OpenStack networks.
Manage floating IP addresses
- Manage floating IP addresses.
Manage security groups
- Manage OpenStack security groups and security rules.
- Manage instances.
Add additional compute nodes
- Add additional compute nodes to OpenStack.
Build a customized image
- Build and customize an operating system image.
Deploy Red Hat OpenStack Platform
- Deploy Red Hat OpenStack Platform.
Deploy scalable applications
- Deploy stacks (applications) that provide scale out/scale back capabilities.
- Review Red Hat OpenStack Platform II.
Is there a discount available for current students?
UMBC students and alumni, as well as students who have previously taken a public training course with UMBC Training Centers are eligible for a 10% discount, capped at $250. Please provide a copy of your UMBC student ID or an unofficial transcript or the name of the UMBC Training Centers course you have completed. Online courses are excluded from this offer.
What is the cancellation and refund policy?
Student will receive a refund of paid registration fees only if UMBC Training Centers receives a notice of cancellation at least 10 business days prior to the class start date for classes or the exam date for exams.