As an alternative to school loans, UMBC Training Centers offers a unique payment plan program to enable students to finance their education and training. Students registering for eligible certificate programs may use the payment plan.
Payment plans are designed to help students better manage their personal finances and cash flow through a payment schedule set by UMBC Training Centers. There are 2-payment and 4-payment plans. Students who register for one or more of the certificate programs below may use the payment plan.
- Certificate in Project Management (2-payment plan only)
- Certificate in Cyber Foundations
- Certificate in Cybersecurity
- Certified Cyber Analyst/Operator
- Certificate in Network Administration
- Certificate in Oracle Database Administration
The initial installment is due upon execution of a Payment Plan Agreement. The remaining payments are due on either the 1st or the 15th of the month following program start. Payments are spread equally and include a one-time service fee of $25.00 (2-payment plan) or $50.00 (4-payment plan). A credit card is required as a condition of approval for the payment plan.