Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA): Windows Server
This course will teach students the core skills necessary to install, configure, and administer Microsoft Windows Server 2012 in an enterprise IT environment. This course will also help prepare students for the MCSA: Windows Server 2012 certification exam. Earning the MCSA: Windows Server 2012 certification demonstrates that you are qualified for a position Windows 2012 system administrator. Windows Server 2012 system administration skills are in high demand in many corporate and government organizations.
To acquire the MCSA: Windows Server 2012 certification, you must pass three exams:
- Exam 70-410: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
- Exam 70-411: Administering Windows Server 2012
- Exam 70-412: Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services
A+ Certification, or equivalent knowledge, is highly recommended
Network+ Certification, or equivalent knowledge, is highly recommended.
Register 21 days before class start date and save 10%! Enter discount code EARLY10 during registration.
Register 21 days before class start date and save $250! Enter discount code EARLY250 during registration.
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Install and configure servers
- Configure server roles and features
- Configure Hyper-V
- Deploy and configure core network services
- Install and administer Active Directory
- Create and manage Group Policy
- Deploy, manage, and maintain servers
- Configure File and Print Services
- Configure network services and access
- Configure a Network Policy Server (NPS) infrastructure
- Configure and manage Active Directory
- Configure and manage Group Policy
- Configure and manage high availability
- Configure file and storage solutions
- Implement business continuity and disaster recovery
- Configure Network Services
- Configure the Active Directory infrastructure
- Configure Identity and Access Solution
Is there a discount available for current students?
UMBC students and alumni, as well as students who have previously taken a public training course with UMBC Training Centers are eligible for a 10% discount, capped at $250. Please provide a copy of your UMBC student ID or an unofficial transcript or the name of the UMBC Training Centers course you have completed. Online courses are excluded from this offer.
What is the cancellation and refund policy?
Student will receive a refund of paid registration fees only if UMBC Training Centers receives a notice of cancellation at least 10 business days prior to the class start date for classes or the exam date for exams.