Red Hat Learning Subscription (Basic)
Business needs change. New technologies emerge. How do you keep pace? Try Red Hat Learning Subscription, which offers all of our Red Hat Online Learning courses and more in a single package! This program allows you to take any of these courses at your own pace, saving you time, energy, and money.
Red Hat Online Learning is our next-generation, self-paced online learning that addresses the real needs of the modern technology professional. These courses feature the same high quality course content found in our traditional classrooms, supplemented with ground-breaking, cloud-based labs. Many of our online learning courses also include dozens of recorded webinars by senior instructors. For the upgraded Standard Subscription, click here.
For a free 7-day trial of the Red Hat Learning Subscription, sign up here.
This course is intended for: Red Hat Training Customers who are looking for multiple Self-Paced Training courses.
- 1-year subscription, single user
- Access to all Red Hat Online Learning Courses (40+) & Red Hat Video Courses
- Cloud-based labs: 400 hours of course labs (Access the same labs as in the classroom for hands-on practice in authentic Red Hat environments, delivered 24×7 on six continents.)
- Recorded videos (300+) of Red Hat instructors teaching course units
- Support: Email to Red Hat Learning Subscription Administrators
- Early Access: be the first to explore in-development technology before it is officially released by accessing courses and labs currently in development.
- Skills paths: Map your learning and certification goals to one of the skills paths inside the platform to develop a strong foundation for a specific skill set.
- E-book downloads: Download up to 10 course e-books to continue learning offline.
- Reporting: An individual’s dashboard provides a summary of training progress, course and lab usage, as well as exam status. Management reports provide the same metrics so the enterprise can measure their team’s engagement and progress.
- Translated Content: Access Red Hat’s most popular courses in as many as 11 languages: English, International Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Simplified Chinese, Korean, and Japanese, Hindi, and Czech.*
Register 21 days before class start date and save 10%! Enter discount code EARLY10 during registration.
Register 21 days before class start date and save $250! Enter discount code EARLY250 during registration.
Courses included in this program include the following:
Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Red Hat System Administration I (RH124)
- Red Hat System Administration II (RH134)
- Red Hat Certified System Architect Rapid Track (RH199)
- Red Hat System Administration III (RH254)
- Managing Containers with Red Hat Enterprise Linux Atomic Host (RH270)
- RHCE Certification Lab (RH299)
- Red Hat Satellite 6 Administration (RH403)
- Red Hat Server Hardening (RH413)
- Red Hat Enterprise Performance Tuning (RH442)
Red Hat JBoss Middleware
- Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Development I (JB225)
- Red Hat JBoss Application Administration I (JB248)
- Systems Management with Red Hat JBoss Operations Network (JB234)
- Monitoring with Red Hat JBoss Operations Network (JB232)
- Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Development II (JB325)
- JBoss Application Administration II (JB348)
- Red Hat JBoss Data Virtualization Development (JB450)
- Switchyard Development with Red Hat JBoss Fuse Service Works (JB417)
- Camel Development with Red Hat JBoss Fuse (JB421)
- Developing Workflow Applications with Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite (JB427)
- Enterprise Service Bus Deployment with Red Hat JBoss Fuse (JB435)
- Red Hat JBoss A-MQ Development and Deployment (JB437)
- Red Hat JBoss Data Grid Development (JB453)
- Authoring Rules with Red Hat JBoss BRMS (JB461)
- Developing Rules Applications with Red Hat JBoss BRMS (JB463)
- Implementing with Red Hat JBoss BRMS (JB465)
- Building Advanced Red Hat Enterprise Applications (JB501)
Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform
- Red Hat OpenStack Administration (CL210)
- Neutron Networking with Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform (CL306)
- RabbitMQ Messaging with Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform (CL315)
Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization
OpenShift Enterprise by Red Hat
- OpenShift Enterprise Application Development (CL275)
- OpenShift Enterprise Administration (CL280)
Is there a discount available for current students?
UMBC students and alumni, as well as students who have previously taken a public training course with UMBC Training Centers are eligible for a 10% discount, capped at $250. Please provide a copy of your UMBC student ID or an unofficial transcript or the name of the UMBC Training Centers course you have completed. Online courses are excluded from this offer.
What is the cancellation and refund policy?
Student will receive a refund of paid registration fees only if UMBC Training Centers receives a notice of cancellation at least 10 business days prior to the class start date for classes or the exam date for exams.