Red Hat Learning Subscription (Standard)
Red Hat® Learning Subscription Standard is the newest level of the Red Hat Learning Subscription product by Red Hat Training. Positioned as an upgrade from the Basic Tier, the Standard level delivers access to all Red Hat online training courses in a single, annual subscription. It also includes expert seminars, instructor office hours and access to certification exams. Customers will receive unlimited access to our online learning content, up to 400 hours of hands-on lab time, and more than 300 recorded instructor videos—all for one low price.
Also Red Hat Learning Subscription Standard students will also get access to additional features such as:
- An enhanced learning portal to make navigation to courses easy to use
- Individual Exams – Customers will receive 5 exam vouchers and 2 retake exams that can be used for any Red Hat Certification Exam or Certificate of Expertise Exam
- Expert Seminars – Additional exclusive content in form of recorded seminars available only to Red Hat Learning Subscription Standard customers
- Instructor Office Hours – Mentoring support from Red Hat Instructors that Red Hat Learning Subscription Standard customers
Learn about core Red Hat technologies such as Red Hat Enterprise Linux® and Red Hat JBoss® Middleware. Explore emerging technologies such as Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack® Platform and OpenShift Enterprise by Red Hat and prepare for your Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA), Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE®), or other certifications.
This program allows the student to take any of these courses in their own time and at their own pace, so if you are considering taking more than one Red Hat course within the next year, this program may be the best way to get the training you want, when you need it.
For a free 7-day trial of the Red Hat Learning Subscription, sign up here.
This course is intended for: Red Hat Training Customers who are looking for multiple Self-Paced Training courses.
- 1-year subscription, single user
- 5 Red Hat exam vouchers & 2 re-takes: Validate your skills through performance-based exams via some tiers. Whether remotely or at a testing station, exams can be taken when and where it’s most convenient.
- Access to all Red Hat Online Learning Courses (40+) & Red Hat Video Courses
- Cloud-based labs: 400 hours of course labs (Access the same labs as in the classroom for hands-on practice in authentic Red Hat environments, delivered 24×7 on six continents.)
- Recorded videos (300+) of Red Hat instructors teaching course units
- Support: Email to Red Hat Learning Subscription Administrators
- Early Access: be the first to explore in-development technology before it is officially released by accessing courses and labs currently in development.
- Skills paths: Map your learning and certification goals to one of the skills paths inside the platform to develop a strong foundation for a specific skill set.
- E-book downloads: Download up to 10 course e-books to continue learning offline.
- Enhanced Reporting: An individual’s dashboard provides a summary of training progress, course and lab usage, as well as exam status. Management reports provide the same metrics so the enterprise can measure their team’s engagement and progress.
- Expert Extras: Red Hat field practitioners present short demo videos to supplement courses by showing innovative technologies and practices based on real-world use cases.
- Expert Chat: Get direct answers and guidance from experts via a 30-minute chat session per day with the standard tier. Machine translations provide chat dialogue in local languages.
- Translated Content: Access Red Hat’s most popular courses in as many as 11 languages: English, International Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Simplified Chinese, Korean, and Japanese, Hindi, and Czech.*
Courses included in this program include the following:
Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Red Hat System Administration I (RH124)
- Red Hat System Administration II (RH134)
- Red Hat Certified System Architect Rapid Track (RH199)
- Red Hat System Administration III (RH254)
- Managing Containers with Red Hat Enterprise Linux Atomic Host (RH270)
- RHCE Certification Lab (RH299)
- Red Hat Satellite 6 Administration (RH403)
- Red Hat Server Hardening (RH413)
- Red Hat Enterprise Performance Tuning (RH442)
Red Hat JBoss Middleware
- Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Development I (JB225)
- Red Hat JBoss Application Administration I (JB248)
- Systems Management with Red Hat JBoss Operations Network (JB234)
- Monitoring with Red Hat JBoss Operations Network (JB232)
- Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Development II (JB325)
- JBoss Application Administration II (JB348)
- Red Hat JBoss Data Virtualization Development (JB450)
- Switchyard Development with Red Hat JBoss Fuse Service Works (JB417)
- Camel Development with Red Hat JBoss Fuse (JB421)
- Developing Workflow Applications with Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite (JB427)
- Enterprise Service Bus Deployment with Red Hat JBoss Fuse (JB435)
- Red Hat JBoss A-MQ Development and Deployment (JB437)
- Red Hat JBoss Data Grid Development (JB453)
- Authoring Rules with Red Hat JBoss BRMS (JB461)
- Developing Rules Applications with Red Hat JBoss BRMS (JB463)
- Implementing with Red Hat JBoss BRMS (JB465)
- Building Advanced Red Hat Enterprise Applications (JB501)
Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform
- Red Hat OpenStack Administration (CL210)
- Neutron Networking with Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform (CL306)
- RabbitMQ Messaging with Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform (CL315)
Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization
OpenShift Enterprise by Red Hat
- OpenShift Enterprise Application Development (CL275)
- OpenShift Enterprise Administration (CL280)
Is there a discount available for current students?
UMBC students and alumni, as well as students who have previously taken a public training course with UMBC Training Centers are eligible for a 10% discount, capped at $250. Please provide a copy of your UMBC student ID or an unofficial transcript or the name of the UMBC Training Centers course you have completed. Asynchronous courses are excluded from this offer.
What is the cancellation and refund policy?
Student will receive a refund of paid registration fees only if UMBC Training Centers receives a notice of cancellation at least 10 business days prior to the class start date for classes or the exam date for exams.