26,000 Software Developer/Engineer Jobs Posted In MD Throughout 2020
This post has been updated with the latest jobs data as of January 13, 2021
When it comes to available jobs in the state of Maryland, Software Developers are key. Even in the midst of a global pandemic, job openings for software developers and engineers in 2020 exceeded registered nurses with a total 26,041 openings for the year, making it the number one posted job in the state.
Top Companies Hiring Software Developers In The State Of Maryland
Software developers are in demand across industries, including:
- Computer Services
- Engineering Services
However in MD specifically, the majority of job postings are for software engineers to support government contracts. The top 10 companies that hired software developers in 2020 include:
- Northrop Grumman
- General Dynamics
- Booz Allen Hamilton Inc.
- Parsons Brinckerhoff
- The Boeing Company
Need Help Preparing For Your Software Developer Interview?
Most Recent Job Postings
On December 30, 2020, 14 jobs were posted in MD for software developers:
- Junior Malware Reverse Engineer Rk at Prosync
- Mid-Level Cloud Software Engineer Rk at Prosync
- Senior Malware Reverse Engineer Rk at Prosync
- Alm Application Lifecycle Management/Qc/Uft Test Engineer at Tista Science And Technology
- Functional Verification Senior Applications Engineer / – Sisw – Mgrp at Siemens
- Junior Software Engineer Rk at Prosync
- Mid-Level Malware Reverse Engineer Rk at Prosync
- Senior Java Developer at Tista Science And Technology
- Mid-Level Training Specialist Rk at Prosync
- Senior Software Engineer Rk at Prosync
- Junior Software Developer at Micro Systems Incorporated
- Mid-Level Software Engineer Rk at Prosync
- Full Stack Software Developer at Prosync
- Senior Cloud Software Engineer Rk at Prosync
View All Current Openings For Software Developers In MD
There are thousands of job openings right now for skilled developers. Whether you want to take your skills into the financial services, retail, staffing, defense & space, or education industries, there is likely an opening for you.
Considering A Career In Software Development?
Join us for a free information session on our Career Transition Programs!
Held bi-weekly, our team will present an overview of our various career change programs: the Certificate in Cyber Foundations, the Certificate in Project Management, Sales Readiness Program, and Software Developer Foundations.