Implementing Cisco IP Routing (ROUTE)
Implementing Cisco IP Routing (ROUTE) v2.0 is an instructor-led training course developed to help students prepare for Cisco CCNP certification. The ROUTE course is a component of the CCNP Routing and Switching curriculum.
This course is appropriate for learners who aim to be network professionals and who have knowledge obtained from Cisco CCNA courses. Typical job roles include network engineers, support engineers, systems engineers or network technicians.
- Describing network fundamentals
- Establishing Internet and WAN connectivity (IPv4 and IPv6)
- Managing network device security
- Operating a medium-sized LAN with multiple switches, supporting VLANs, trunking, and spanning tree
- Troubleshooting IP connectivity (IPv4 and IPv6)
- Configuring and troubleshooting EIGRP and OSPF (IPv4 and IPv6)
- Configuring devices for SNMP, syslog, and NetFlow access
- Managing Cisco device configurations, Cisco IOS images, and licenses
- Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices v2.0, Part 1 (ICND1 v2.0) and Part 2 (ICND2 v2.0), or
- Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices: Accelerated Version 2.0 (CCNAX v2.0)
Register 21 days before class start date and save 10%! Enter discount code EARLY10 during registration.
Register 21 days before class start date and save $250! Enter discount code EARLY250 during registration.
- Describe routing protocols, different remote connectivity options, and their impact on routing and implementing RIPng
- Configure EIGRP in IPv4 and IPv6 environments
- Configure OSPF in IPv4 and IPv6 environments
- Implement route redistribution using filtering mechanisms
- Implement path control using policy-based routing and IP SLA
- Implement enterprise Internet connectivity
- Secure Cisco routers according to best practices and configure authentication for routing protocols
Is there a discount available for current students?
UMBC students and alumni, as well as students who have previously taken a public training course with UMBC Training Centers are eligible for a 10% discount, capped at $250. Please provide a copy of your UMBC student ID or an unofficial transcript or the name of the UMBC Training Centers course you have completed. Online courses are excluded from this offer.
What is the cancellation and refund policy?
Student will receive a refund of paid registration fees only if UMBC Training Centers receives a notice of cancellation at least 10 business days prior to the class start date for classes or the exam date for exams.